Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to thank everyone that was involved in the food preperation.I don't think anyone went hungry.And I didn't expect the treat at the end it was better than a Thanksgiving meal:clap:

Hey Boyd really missed ya yesterday. Family time is always number one but now we all know there are no red solo cups for you just glass!:laugh:

Forgot to mention, Heavy Fuel's little 401 Dolmar was a hoot to run. Too bad we were cutting almost as much dirt as wood in that pile. Sorry Jon!

BTW Jon, you have mail.

Hey Boyd really missed ya yesterday. Family time is always number one but now we all know there are no red solo cups for you just glass!:laugh:

No need for me to go into details on my disappearance. I would of much rather been in the woods instead of a golf course club house-But I'm glad I chose to go and support my daughter and the situation she is in. NOW can I have my red SOLO CUP?

The first batch of pictures, all from our expedtion out west into the barrons.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More coming.

Thanks again

Denny here. Yesterday was truly a day to remember. What an "army". You all are such a blessing to our group and to all the people who benefit from your hard work. Your efforts inspire and motivate our group so much. We had two phone calls today from people who drove by yesterday and saw all the activity. They wanted to know what was going on. We are so proud and excited to tell them about all the great people who worked so hard, where they were from, and the stories that seem to come out of every gathering. I hope everyone had a safe trip home and slept well knowing, in your heart, what an incredible contribution you made to the health and safety of friends you have never met. Thank you all so much and may God bless you.:chainsawguy:

Next batch, these are from sunday, I will try to put names with faces as best I can.

Lunch break.
attachment.php

Fatness (fatboy) new friend.
attachment.php

L to R: ???, Joel, Steve NW WI and fatboy.
attachment.php

Heavy Fuel on the right w/the fiskars, don't know the names of the others.
attachment.php

Andy (andydodgegeek) and the Mrs., Sarah, manning their splitter.
attachment.php

Next batch coming up.

Next bunch.

L to R: Fatboy, Steve NW WI, dont know the names of the rest.
attachment.php

Woodyman tackling a pile over on the west side of the property.
attachment.php

R to L: Grandpatractor, Joel and Michel after the grapple on the skidloader blew a hyd. line.
attachment.php

Andy sizing up some big rounds.
attachment.php

Beefie with the 090G making cookies and mulch.
attachment.php

Just a few left.

Last edited:
Back