Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics Grizz, we just use a nuke then go clean up the mess!

I'd rather use this:
attachment.php

M728 (M60) engineer/recovery tank. Push, pull or just shoot the tree down and drag it out. Also has a recovery winch/wrecker boom on the back of the turret for lifting heavy rounds on the splitter and a .50 cal to discourage woodpile thieves if the 105mm main gun doesn't.

Last edited:
I'd rather use this:
attachment.php

M728 (M60) engineer/recovery tank. Push, pull or just shoot the tree down and drag it out. Also has a recovery winch/wrecker boom on the back of the turret for lifting heavy rounds on the splitter and a .50 cal to discourage woodpile thieves if the 105mm main gun doesn't.

Denny might like that to guard the woodpile!

For all the work everyone keeps talking about, there sure doesn't seem to be many action shots. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

For all the work everyone keeps talking about, there sure doesn't seem to be many action shots. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry you didn't make it this time Wendell . This new format makes it take twice as long as it use to to post pics. I am trying to resize them for the sight. My 2 and 4 year old have other plans for dad thoe. Might take a few days.

Beefie

Hey Boyd did you by chance remember to look and see if you have a tensioner for my 2101xp. I would like to replace the whole thing the screw, the dawg, and the retainer. Let me know if you can help me out.

Hey Beefie you need to send me your address so I can send you the $200 I owe you for that 090.

No. Remember when he tossed his digital camera to me and asked me to hold onto it? I did, and then offered to give it back if he'd give me the 090G. I SWORE he nodded an affirmative. That 090G is MINE! Hehehehe :D :D

Barb and Denny, you guys inspire us and it is always fun to get up there and help. The food is just a big bonus! I hugged some, but I didn't get to hug all the cooks.

No. Remember when he tossed his digital camera to me and asked me to hold onto it? I did, and then offered to give it back if he'd give me the 090G. I SWORE he nodded an affirmative. That 090G is MINE! Hehehehe :D :D

You guys keep smoking your wacky weed, The saw is staying here. Don,t worry I will keep bringing it for you guys to play with.

Just got off the phone with ERNIE. He said he lost 9lb's this weekend, he can't figure out how as he said he ate like a horse. He then told me he cut and split the pile of logs we had stacked up by his shed. I think I have a pic of that pile.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is three more loads like that, and that is what he cut and split this afternoon. He has always been a worker but holy crap.He said he had one he couldn't split so he noodled it with his new 7900 he really likes that saw. I don't think I will be seeing my X27 any time soon, it might be on permament loan at Ernie's:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

I don't think I will be seeing my X27 any time soon, it might be on permament loan at Ernie's:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

Not a problem. As the loanee, he is by law required to split any wood you, the loaner, needs split. Not sure if it's cheaper to keep Ernie in food and drink or to put gas in the splitter though!

Latest posts

Back