Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems Like We Took A Lot of the Same Photos!

A few more:

Philbert

Denny
attachment.php

Split Decision
attachment.php

2-Way
attachment.php

High Level Perspective
attachment.php

just wanted to thank everyone for a great first AS outing :msp_thumbsup:

somebody got the weather, food and fun just right! Thank you hosts !

also want it on the record that I did beat chainsawnut460,

even if my saw was bigger and I will never beat him again-

just wanted to thank everyone for a great first AS outing :msp_thumbsup:

somebody got the weather, food and fun just right! Thank you hosts !

also want it on the record that I did beat chainsawnut460,

even if my saw was bigger and I will never beat him again-

Yes it was nice meeting you too. Gonna have to get you to some more GTG's.

I also must comment on the weekends festivities. It was alot of fun- good food, good people, good working, good weather. All and all a great weekend in my book. This was also my first gtg and am looking forward to more. I am planning to attend tree monkeys gtg, and also want to go to the one down in south central Missouri in april. Is anyone else planning to go to either of these? I am having a good time meeting all of the nice people here and look forward to playing with you again.

I also must comment on the weekends festivities. It was alot of fun- good food, good people, good working, good weather. All and all a great weekend in my book. This was also my first gtg and am looking forward to more. I am planning to attend tree monkeys gtg, and also want to go to the one down in south central Missouri in april. Is anyone else planning to go to either of these? I am having a good time meeting all of the nice people here and look forward to playing with you again.

WTH did yous Wisconsinites do to this guy?

The GTGs reflect the personalities of those who come, but are a lot about testosterone and cookie cutting times. Not totally. Don't get me wrong. A GTG is a ton of fun in its own way.

A charity cutting is a ton of fun in a different way. Last Sunday we came together primarily to help people who needed help. We sure had fun racing some saws and doing the dirty saw dancing too, but it was a secondary consideration. Most of us who came heat with wood, and we know how hard the work is getting it felled, hauled, bucked, split and stacked. Skol the charity cutting, where everyone wins!

At a GTG, there is no charity, but there ARE losers! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

The GTGs reflect the personalities of those who come, but are a lot about testosterone and cookie cutting times. Not totally. Don't get me wrong. A GTG is a ton of fun in its own way.

A charity cutting is a ton of fun in a different way. Last Sunday we came together primarily to help people who needed help. We sure had fun racing some saws and doing the dirty saw dancing too, but it was a secondary consideration. Most of us who came heat with wood, and we know how hard the work is getting it felled, hauled, bucked, split and stacked. Skol the charity cutting, where everyone wins!

At a GTG, there is no charity, but there ARE losers! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

That's the beauty of the okmok GTG'S... It's all about the people and saws... And food... And stuff... Just ask Wendell...:hmm3grin2orange:

It's Barb

Steve, nothing rude intended there, he is referring to the Oklahoma Missouri Arkansas gtgs. That's just an abbreviation. :)

I have some of Sarah's bowls and want to get them to her. I need an address. Someone call and give it to me please. 715-866-4970 Thanks guys. You are the best.

Hey Beefie do you have any pictures of those big sturgeon you could post. Also it would be cool to have some pics of the 090 cutting ice if you got any. That saw was fun.

I don't have any pics of ice cutting or sturgeon. I will work on it for this year, spearing is in the middle of February so It will be alittle bit before I get any pics up. I think one of my buddies has some pics he could send me , I will see what I can do. First we need some cold weather, only 3-8" of ice out there right now.

Beefie

Back