Charity cutting for Interfaith Caregivers-- April 17 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:popcorn::popcorn::chainsawguy:

I thought there might be more people interested in this.

Beefie

With all the big cc Stihls & Dolmars coming to this maybe the question should be do Wet Gun Powder and GrandpaTractor have enough timber to keep these hungry saws fed? :jawdrop:

I'm in favor of a friday night safety meeting. My only question about the shack is:

HOW BIG IS THE BEER COOLER?

Putting chains on backwards is something anyone can do. Ask WGP for a demo of how to make a properly mounted chain feel like it's on backwards! They don't call him "Cuttindirt" for nothing!

This is why a Friday night safety meeting is important...

Good ? how big is the beer cooler. I am all for a Friday night drinking meeting, eerrrr orrr what I meant to say was safety meeting . Got make sure everybody has ppe and no how to use it.:givebeer:

I bring some of Milwaukee's finest only 64 calories, got watch my girlish figure ya no.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If we get enough people maybe a Friday night campfire/ cookout. What do ya think.

Beefie

What's this cooler crap? It's probably going to be in the 30s overnight. That's what's perfect about spring and fall. Beer stays at the perfect temperature outdoors. I expect Sconnies to know these things. :D :D

Good ? how big is the beer cooler. I am all for a Friday night drinking meeting, eerrrr orrr what I meant to say was safety meeting . Got make sure everybody has ppe and no how to use it.:givebeer:

I bring some of Milwaukee's finest only 64 calories, got watch my girlish figure ya no.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If we get enough people maybe a Friday night campfire/ cookout. What do ya think.

Beefie

We can have a safety meeting in my shop on friday for those that want to come. My house will be a bit closer than the cabin to most of the attendees. I can fire up the grill too.:cheers:

Hey StihlyinEly,

I'm right at 2 1/2 hours from virginia. I'm thinking it is about 3 1/2 from Ely.
We do have room if you want to head down on Friday.

I'm right at 2 1/2 hours from virginia. I'm thinking it is about 3 1/2 from Ely. We do have room if you want to head down on Friday.

That's about right, if I stop once or twice to caffeine-up. I'll let you know on the Friday slumber party. Might be the brand of beer served at the safety meeting that determines whether I head down Friday or get up early Saturday morning. I'm not likely to get very much sleep either way. Get up at 4 a.m. Saturday to get there by eight, or go there Friday and STAY up until 4 a.m. Saturday. After all, safety is important! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Am I to close for the safety meeting?

Nope , I thought you were giving the lecher on being visible in the woods. From the pics I saw of you wearing that bright Neon jacket at the spring GTG.

Any body have that pic of Thorcw in the neon?

Beefie

Nope , I thought you were giving the lecher on being visible in the woods. From the pics I saw of you wearing that bright Neon jacket at the spring GTG.

Beefie

I was just wondering if we became deep in discussion on safety issues that I might be able to save a trip home

Beefie

You mean this one?

attachment.php

Just thought I'd help!

Even though he's holding a Dolmar, he's wearing Stihl colors. Bring that durn 044 and leave the Dolly Girl behind, man! :D :D

Snipe hunt. Haven't organized one of those in years and years. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back