Chinese husky big bore ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You blokes are so kewl - yep, you're going to Hell, just wait until this forum wakes up in North America.

Impressive what's the price? I would be interested to see how they do in long term use. As much as I hate buying Chinese crap it looks like they got that one right. I guess it is like buying a Brazilian 090. Well, I would love to stay and chat but I gotta go help a friend build a shed. :popcorn::popcorn:

Anyone see the lyre bird post, btw? WTH?

Is that the one with it making chainsaw noises? Thats a cracker. The footage of that has been around for years - the greenies have even used that footage as a promo for saving trees saying that the birds must have been overexposed to the evil chainsaw.

This saw will be my main saw and I'll use it hard. I must get a video of her with the 28" bar attached.

Oh yeah, the chain I'm running is a round filed chisel.

Does this saw come with the husky large bar studs ? Just wondering because mine came with the small studs - not a real special i guess...

I almost bought a EH-372xp from EMAS does anyone know if the are as good as the HH-365. I can get 1 for $180USD . Looks just like the real 372xp but reads gas powered chainsaw on the starter cover as well as EH-372xp even has high air filter cover. any info would help. Just curious because in the US it's hard to get real 372's

Impressive what's the price? I would be interested to see how they do in long term use. As much as I hate buying Chinese crap it looks like they got that one right. I guess it is like buying a Brazilian 090. Well, I would love to stay and chat but I gotta go help a friend build a shed. :popcorn::popcorn:

You guys in the states wouldn't actually find the price that tempting as over half the value is freight. You're looking a tad under USD$400 including 20" B&C landed to Australia.
That price in Australia is an absolute bargain considering. Even the Husky HD high top filter kit fits a treat and stops the dust too.

No just a hand filed loop of chisel. Fairdinkum Wes I wouldn't know where to start with a race chain.

It's not too difficult, especially if you've ground on steel before, it's just ridiculously time consuming. I have a 'woods grind' chain I am gonna try out here soon enough.

I forgot to add - it was a woods grind chain I used in the video I have of my 372XP beating an 066mag.

Last edited:
I almost bought a EH-372xp from EMAS does anyone know if the are as good as the HH-365. I can get 1 for $180USD . Looks just like the real 372xp but reads gas powered chainsaw on the starter cover as well as EH-372xp even has high air filter cover. any info would help. Just curious because in the US it's hard to get real 372's

Nah mate don't touch them. Dealing in Chinese saws is a risky business. If it wasn't for me having a Chinese supplier who I can trust who is willing to do some groundwork there is no way I'd have bought these saws - in all honesty you have a 95% chance of buying a POS, especially if you're only paying USD$180! These 365 clones were only brought in to test the BB kits on that I'm also importing. I'm also getting a wide range of spares in too for normal Huskys based off of these saws.
As mentioned if you get a poor copy you'll seriously regret it. In fact out of all the Chinese saws I've seen these are the only ones that are any good, and I've seen a few.

Do you mean these are better mate or not?

Wow, you got a Greenwood! I got a 汉语/漢語 or something like that...

How does the Chinese bottom end look compared to the reel thing?

DSCF3210.jpg

DSCF3208.jpg

Nah mate don't touch them. Dealing in Chinese saws is a risky business. If it wasn't for me having a Chinese supplier who I can trust who is willing to do some groundwork there is no way I'd have bought these saws - in all honesty you have a 95% chance of buying a POS, especially if you're only paying USD$180! These 365 clones were only brought in to test the BB kits on that I'm also importing. I'm also getting a wide range of spares in too for normal Huskys based off of these saws.
As mentioned if you get a poor copy you'll seriously regret it. In fact out of all the Chinese saws I've seen these are the only ones that are any good, and I've seen a few.

In addition to what Matt said - don't buy from Big Bear Tools either. They produce a lot of 365, 381, 070, etc. copies.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info MCW .sorry this is off topic but I am interested in the Big Bore kits husky&Dolmar please pm me Do you or can you ship them to the US thank you for your time .

Latest posts

Back