Cold Texas girl needs firewood in Indianapolis 46236

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigslist

Here ya go Kat
Right in your neighborhood.
Buy a few thousand dollars worth of equipment and insurance and get free firewood.

free fire wood (N E Indy)
Date: 2011-02-28, 10:05AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

You cut it down
you haul it
the small stuff chipped or hauled first
must show insurance
must sign agreement

large oak probably 50' tall

lennie 317-257-9016

Last edited:
Sounds like you need a hug.........or you're married.. Eitherway, here you go :hug-left::hug-right:

Hi Kat,

Looks like Arboristsite was able to help!! hip hip hooray! sorry if there seems to be too much wood available now~ we hope you will learn that Trees are a big part of life, if your gonna work with them its a certain way of life! Paying for firewood you will get no further ahead, if you get it yerself~ well thats the idea we all reckon is the best. Please do remain an active participant with the firewood referrals, you can contact me directly in detail. Glad we could help you out of a NO WOOD situation and remember get happy to forward your status~or you're married! either way, here you go:hug-right::hug-left:
P.S.~ please do not live in fear Kat for the craigslist rapist will be extinguished if the perpetrator has not been caught, please contact your local Police detachment with any strange persons lurking your property and has mention of Wood~ post your concerns on Arboristsite to members beware of rapist, soon enough the S.O.B. will be identified and arrested, hopefully soon if not already. With your help and a patnership with AS members we can eliminate the FREEKS and you will without such worry all the time. My recommendation is to never take a chance~ if you have someone delivering wood, seek advice if your nervous, anyways all the best and welcome to Arboristsite!

Last edited:
Hi Kat,

Paying for firewood you will get no further ahead, ~ !

As much as you have been so helpfull I must call bs on this statement.
I've bought wood for 15 years & in that time I've amased 32,000$ in liew of buying liquid fuel.
I'd add that when I started to buy wood it was 60$ a cord and now it is up to $110 a full cord.
The 32K is the difference between what most costs would have been in liquid fuel minus mycost of wood cut split and delivered...I did the stacking.

Here ya go Kat
Right in your neighborhood.
Buy a few thousand dollars worth of equipment and insurance and get free firewood.

free fire wood (N E Indy)
Date: 2011-02-28, 10:05AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

You cut it down
you haul it
the small stuff chipped or hauled first
must show insurance
must sign agreement

large oak probably 50' tall

lennie 317-257-9016

that seems like a real goo deal !!! cough some of that tax refund money cl poster

As much as you have been so helpfull I must call bs on this statement.
I've bought wood for 15 years & in that time I've amased 32,000$ in liew of buying liquid fuel.
I'd add that when I started to buy wood it was 60$ a cord and now it is up to $110 a full cord.
The 32K is the difference between what most costs would have been in liquid fuel minus mycost of wood cut split and delivered...I did the stacking.

Thanks crappie for the question! oh sorry! the BS!
RIGHT~ if you reread it then you will see, now the wood you burned which you bought was a savings of $_______?, now recalculate the additional savings... pretend you have a chainsaw and you were to go and get yer own woods! now dont you think you could afford to pay someone to stack that wood? and you wood still be ahead...anyways thanks for the comment !

Globo, please don't spread you ignorant rants and bull **** to legitimate threads other than your "ring" threads. It prolly makes new members cringe when they try to understand your teenage gibberish. I'm sure your going to haul wood to Indy from Canada.lol

Hi Kat,

Looks like Arboristsite was able to help!! hip hip hooray!

13010.jpg

Globo, please don't spread you ignorant rants and bull **** to legitimate threads other than your "ring" threads. It prolly makes new members cringe when they try to understand your teenage gibberish. I'm sure your going to haul wood to Indy from Canada.lol

when i want your opinion I will give it to you, thanks and just to be sure~ are you happy?

First legitimate post you've made. Why try to get some poor newbie to think you can help her with firewood from another country? Give it up and yes I'm very happy, just unhappy that you would try to lure a person into your games.
Now just go play in your ring thread. The mods are being nice and leaving you alone as long as you stay to your limit of one.

Hi Kat,

Looks like Arboristsite was able to help!! hip hip hooray! sorry if there seems to be too much wood available now~ we hope you will learn that Trees are a big part of life, if your gonna work with them its a certain way of life! Paying for firewood you will get no further ahead, if you get it yerself~ well thats the idea we all reckon is the best. Please do remain an active participant with the firewood referrals, you can contact me directly in detail. Glad we could help you out of a NO WOOD situation and remember get happy to forward your status~or you're married! either way, here you go:hug-right::hug-left:
P.S.~ please do not live in fear Kat for the craigslist rapist will be extinguished if the perpetrator has not been caught, please contact your local Police detachment with any strange persons lurking your property and has mention of Wood~ post your concerns on Arboristsite to members beware of rapist, soon enough the S.O.B. will be identified and arrested, hopefully soon if not already. With your help and a patnership with AS members we can eliminate the FREEKS and you will without such worry all the time. My recommendation is to never take a chance~ if you have someone delivering wood, seek advice if your nervous, anyways all the best and welcome to Arboristsite!

deep breathes... s l o w d o w n

First legitimate post you've made. Why try to get some poor newbie to think you can help her with firewood from another country? Give it up and yes I'm very happy, just unhappy that you would try to lure a person into your games.
Now just go play in your ring thread. The mods are being nice and leaving you alone as long as you stay to your limit of one.

Listen here mr.indiansprings, I have no idea what compelled me to represent AS besides reading a post from the said newbie who happened to be a woman desperate for some wood and had no luck until I posted a CALL of DUTY. What difference does it make? I have a nice pile of wood here and she needs it badly, if i could just help her out I wood. But its all i could do to ask for AS members to take care of this minor detail for me. The mods have nothing on me, I am innocent Arborist just on AS to pass time and meet new people, make friends if possible. But it occurs to me that there are some here who are bent, bound and determined to have me labelled a Gay rights activist or something, which I guess is what your considering, me not know 4 sure why your tryin to bother me, but it does not bother me at all. There is a point system here which accumulates with each post, dint you know? anyways, lets just be friends shall we?

sure got it absolutely correct with this post!!!!!!!!!!

his limit should be----NONE!!

his limit should be----NONE!!

wow! another member who has been brainwashed, thanks for nothing...you must be from the other band~ sorry was a misunderstanding, thought you were happy.
Original post was for Kat, was desperate for some wood you wanker! kat Pm me if you will darlin', seems this thread is being bombarded with insanity. Some of us at AS know how to stir trouble, some of us are dodgin it! no worries your in good hands here :peace:

No gay rights are mentioned anywhere in this post, your the one that keeps mentioning gays, gay rights, don't have any problems with gays.

If you've been around long enough you would know that people in a geographic location close to the op usually help out any legitimate need, not people from another country.

It's nice that you "called" all members to help, but the local populace/member's are the ones that can and will help.

More than likely all the op needed to do is get on Craigslist or local trade paper, here there will be 50 different wood sellers listed.

No gay rights are mentioned anywhere in this post, your the one that keeps mentioning gays, gay rights, don't have any problems with gays.

If you've been around long enough you would know that people in a geographic location close to the op usually help out any legitimate need, not people from another country.

It's nice that you "called" all members to help, but the local populace/member's are the ones that can and will help.

More than likely all the op needed to do is get on Craigslist or local trade paper, here there will be 50 different wood sellers listed.

Craigslist is not recommended for this woman, ok? she already stressed she was nervous about some rapist POS. Just lay off already about the rest of your little rant ok? take a pill, besides, i thought you had a firewood business going on? maybe you could take care of her wood needs? or at least co-ordinate for us??? let me know:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back