Cold Texas girl needs firewood in Indianapolis 46236

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sauna girl...

this is my last "piece", can any of you big ol' woodsmen help? I get so cold when I drop my towel...
174331d1298990169-5846419-girl-puting-firewood-hot-water-furnace-sauna-bath-jpg

If a guy came here singing the blues about no firewood, after a few lashes for being stupid the thread would be gone by now.

Welcome to AS and the hoosier state. My favorite politician is from Texas and his name doesn't start with a "B".

How True!

Does his name start with R.P.?

First, I want to thank GB for being a gentleman and trying to help me, as well as ericjeeper whom I plan to call in the morning. I was to call today but I got 3 cortisone shots today and it wiped me out with pain. I took a bad fall two years ago in heels and ate it against a curb. Again, I plan to call in the morn...

First..........I ran out of firewood. Silly me, but I did. I thought for sure I'd find someone selling it by the side of the road, as customary in TEXAS. Well I didn't and as much firewood I burn, I need a lot, and refuse to buy at the local grocery store.

I went through Craigslist and called a couple but to date still haven't received a call back. I did a google search and found other people were able to get firewood through this forum. So I joined up. Plus, I saw a lot of warnings against people trying to sell green for seasoned wood. I have never posted or joined any of forums at all but somehow thought the people here could be more legit and maybe even nicer since many of you are in the business.

Soon after posting, I received some nice and funny people trying to help out as well as some ignet "ignorant" postings and less than gentlemen remarks. I was thrown a little as my intentions was to find seasoned firewood, but several of you came to my rescue and this gained my confidence back. Thank you GB, ericjeeper and many others! I appreciated your comments, help and well wishes, and I found a contact for firewood and this was my purpose. Yeehaw!!!!

Unfortunately, some of you here are cynical, mean spirited #######s without manners nor faith in the rest of the human race and see an act of kindness as an ulterior motive. Did your wives run off with someone they met on line? If not, they will soon! So lighten up and learn what being a gentleman from GB.

And, if I've offended your small and fragile egos, good! Just click the "next thread" link and get the hell of my thread and DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Wow, most of us just got pwned. :msp_blink:

Unfortunately, some of you here are cynical, mean spirited #######s without manners nor faith in the rest of the human race and see an act of kindness as an ulterior motive. Did your wives run off with someone they met on line? If not, they will soon! So lighten up and learn what being a gentleman from GB.
Mebbe globbo can have some kinda seminar, teach us dirty ol' woods varmints :msp_flapper::eek:uttahere2:how to be gentlemens and give away firewood to heel wearin' ladies in pain...

Great idea! a seminar, prolee more appropriately called a webinar, yes yes yes
will be holding recruitment session will post details, please rep for top spot

First, I want to thank GB for being a gentleman and trying to help me, as well as ericjeeper whom I plan to call in the morning. I was to call today but I got 3 cortisone shots today and it wiped me out with pain. I took a bad fall two years ago in heels and ate it against a curb. Again, I plan to call in the morn...

First..........I ran out of firewood. Silly me, but I did. I thought for sure I'd find someone selling it by the side of the road, as customary in TEXAS. Well I didn't and as much firewood I burn, I need a lot, and refuse to buy at the local grocery store.

I went through Craigslist and called a couple but to date still haven't received a call back. I did a google search and found other people were able to get firewood through this forum. So I joined up. Plus, I saw a lot of warnings against people trying to sell green for seasoned wood. I have never posted or joined any of forums at all but somehow thought the people here could be more legit and maybe even nicer since many of you are in the business.

Soon after posting, I received some nice and funny people trying to help out as well as some ignet "ignorant" postings and less than gentlemen remarks. I was thrown a little as my intentions was to find seasoned firewood, but several of you came to my rescue and this gained my confidence back. Thank you GB, ericjeeper and many others! I appreciated your comments, help and well wishes, and I found a contact for firewood and this was my purpose. Yeehaw!!!!

And, if I've offended your small and fragile egos, good! Just click the "next thread" link and get the hell of my thread and DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

where you got it wrong, was advertising you are a girl, thinking people are gona jump through hoops for you because of it... you can deny it all you want but starting a thread called "cold texas girl needs firewood..." is clearly doing exactly that.
.. everyone here is equal, girl or guy, if you cant handle some friendly banter(especially after your opening post), then maybe the internet isnt the place for you..
5.jpg

Last edited:
where you got it wrong, was advertising you are a girl, thinking people are gona jump through hoops for you because of it... you can deny it all you want but starting a thread called "cold texas girl needs firewood..." is clearly doing exactly that.
.. everyone here is equal, girl or guy, if you cant handle some friendly banter(especially after your opening post), then maybe the internet isnt the place for you..
5.jpg

How dare you accuse the lady of posting as a man! your actions are unacceptable. This is going too far IMO, now newbie or no newbie, drop this childish behaviour, its not right to accuse her of such an act. You should be ashamed of yerself. We here at AS apologize to the OP for banshees lil rant

First, I want to thank GB for being a gentleman...

...So lighten up and learn what being a gentleman from GB.

:monkey:

Learning from GlobTree about being a gentleman would be like learning from Hillary Clinton about charm. They're both capable of it when they want to impress somebody but it's not their natural state. Hang around long enough and you'll see.

Last edited:
5.jpg

Well said.

Now come on? banshee~ i dont ever recall pickin a fight with you, what gives you the impression that she is a he? just curious I guess. Arboristsite does not endorse hats, gym bags, chippers or pole pruners. Why wood they endorse this BS? I think Katt is like the others who ran out of wood, because they run away from insecure people to begin with. In other words, maybe she just hasn't found the right man yet and she is single and has a busy schedule. Not to forget that she had to get cortisone shots the ther day and prolee was very tired. Also she prolee has an alternative source of heat and we should encourage her to burn the woods man. You should be hoping that her old man aint on a tour of duty in Afghanistan due back when the libyans get their s### together. In the meantime I suggest we all start showing a little hospitality and a lil less insecurity, its only wood for heavens sakes.

Now come on? banshee~ i dont ever recall pickin a fight with you, what gives you the impression that she is a he? just curious I guess. Arboristsite does not endorse hats, gym bags, chippers or pole pruners. Why wood they endorse this BS? I think Katt is like the others who ran out of wood, because they run away from insecure people to begin with. In other words, maybe she just hasn't found the right man yet and she is single and has a busy schedule. Not to forget that she had to get cortisone shots the ther day and prolee was very tired. Also she prolee has an alternative source of heat and we should encourage her to burn the woods man. You should be hoping that her old man aint on a tour of duty in Afghanistan due back when the libyans get their s### together. In the meantime I suggest we all start showing a little hospitality and a lil less insecurity, its only wood for heavens sakes.

-we arnt fighting... at least not in my opinion..
-i never said she is a he ! lol
-endorse what? playful ball busting, or whatever the female equivalent is? it happens in every thread... and usually is all in good fun.. like this one started out
- why are we talking about her love life? are you crazy? thats none of any of ours business...
-cortizone shot? why is that even part of this thread..!? again, thats personal, none of our business...

"its only wood for heavens sake" - exactly...lighten up.

Katt~ let me know if you have secured a wood supplier. If i have to I will arrange for the woods myself.

I was to call today but I got 3 cortisone shots today and it wiped me out with pain. I took a bad fall two years ago in heels and ate it against a curb. Again, I plan to call in the morn...
:popcorn:

[video=youtube;AWRo6C_HcEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWRo6C_HcEo[/video]

Hey banshee67!check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back