Dear Stihl pencilneck,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.

being watched
Reaction score
We know you are here on our site. Darin kinda thinks it's his, but you know how that goes.

Please cease and desist all operations concerning the harrassment of our members.

Corporate lawyers are a great asset, but if we find you they better be built like Jaime Cogar or you might be in trouble.

Thanks for your time and for this to be harrassment you you have to admit in court you are a pencilneck. I'd pay the fine for that one.

Fred

Mr. said:
We know you are here on our site. Darin kinda thinks it's his, but you know how that goes.

Please cease and desist all operations concerning the harrassment of our members.

Corporate lawyers are a great asset, but if we find you they better be built like Jaime Cogar or you might be in trouble.

Thanks for your time and for this to be harrassment you you have to admit in court you are a pencilneck. I'd pay the fine for that one.

Fred

do you own a stihl that failed on you:bang:
i doped mine and the body shattered and the seem on the gas tank failed a little bit after that.

Mr. said:

Fred

Hmmmmmm Okay please explain.Better yet PM Me!

Grizzly said:
i doped mine and the body shattered and the seem on the gas tank failed a little bit after that.

Griz, you know you shouldnt be doping one of them newfangled plasticitey saws. If you want something that can handle a good dope or three, you need to look at some of the old Homies:chainsaw:

And with the old Homelites you can even speak freely about them and trade info with all your buddies, without worring about big brother finding out and passing off some kind of weak kneed threat.

Hi Geek!:monkey:

Mr. said:

Fred

Could you splain your self Lucy :dizzy:

Drinking Jim Beam and starring at the chainsaw forum for long periods of time, before typing something that comes to your mind has this effect.
Animation3.gif
Man i havent a clue either what was meant by the first post. So will we ever find out.
large-smiley-030.gif

Cut4fun said:
Drinking Jim Beam and starring at the chainsaw forum for long periods of time, before typing something that comes to your mind has this effect.

HAHA

I believe it is in reference to the fact that Stihl is stepping up efforts to catch dealers selling over the internet. I believe they are monitoring some forums to scope out the scene and see who they can catch. If I misread the intention of the opriginal post by MR then I guess I have 1 too many coctails.

Bill

TreeCo said:
If Mr.'s slurred post is really about Stihl monitoring this site, what stinks about Stihl supporting it's dealers?

Stihl and it's dealers have a legal agreement. If the dealer wants out all they have to do is say so.

I agree with TreeCo. I like having dealers all over the place. Reminds me of the John Deere dealer network. I don't like ordering parts if I need them today. No sense letting the greedy rip off those who play by the rules. Let Stihl find em' and cancel their contract.

I guess I don't understand the problem.
Only dealers have the saws to sell in the first place.
Wait a minute, I get it. Big dealers would eat their own young.

There are cost of living demographics to consider. Stihl is protecting their dealers from themselves. Good move.

Thompson1600 got it figuratively and literally.

It seems as though this site does many good things for all the chainsaw manufactures and they should respect that.

Let us play make believe for a while.........soft jazz playing in the background........

If someone worked for a company and part of their job responsibilities was to keep copyright and trademark protected items safe, then it would be very easy for them to monitor a group of fans, or enthusiasts as it may be, with the intention of performing their job responsibilities.

This seems counterintuitive to me. The fans love you so punk them first?

..........end music.

Now back to real life. Some people I know have found themselves being threatened by a giant wearing an Italian suit. The common thread seems to be this site. I was trying to make myself as easy target as need be if this was the case.

I love Stihl. I just don't have any respect for SOMEONE making their job easy at my friends' expense.

Fred

TreeCo said:
Hey Fred this whole thing sounds stupid.

Why don't you just have your friend go legit?

I'm still trying to figure out between all the codes what this thread is about. TreeCo fill me in will ya, it looks interesting. I wish I knew what they were talking about...

Treeco,

Always great for ou to chime in. Please, in detail describe what I am talking about, the legal issues, and a correction that would be to everyone's best interests.

Fred

Mr. said:
Treeco,

Always great for ou to chime in. Please, in detail describe what I am talking about, the legal issues, and a correction that would be to everyone's best interests.

Fred

Fred you know what ya talking about, so you fill me in. I asked TreeCo but he left. I'm a mights confused on whats being discussed in this thread.

My favorite thing has happened on this thread.

When someone posts something childish or rude with the intentions of editting it before the time limit that adds the editted line at the bottom.

I believe you can say anything and the mods cannot retrieve it if you beat the time limit, but even if they can who's to know you editted it for them to look in the first place.

This is not even close to the first time I have seen this same person do this.

Fred

And to think I wouldn't even have seen it if THALL haden't quoted him.

Back