denied

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefeVTtreeman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Today was supposed to be Christmas, New dolmar 7900 due at 4:00 via UPS but for some reason they decided not to come up the driveway, or call or walk it to the house, no they just never came and said they did not have the correct address. So when i called UPS they told me my own address. Well tomorrow is another day, but man this sucks

jefeVTtreeman said:
Today was supposed to be Christmas, New dolmar 7900 due at 4:00 via UPS but for some reason they decided not to come up the driveway, or call or walk it to the house, no they just never came and said they did not have the correct address. So when i called UPS they told me my own address. Well tomorrow is another day, but man this sucks

You may get it tomorrow but you can't open the box until Christmas morning.
:blob2:

Man that worse than sittin' up all night waiting for Santa Clause.... and he never shows up.

when i ordered my new husky, i was just as excited. i got home from work checked the tracking number and noticed quite excitedly that it was due tomorrow. went out for the evening...got home and it was sitting on my porch!!! the fed-ex guy was working overtime just for me :chainsaw: sorry had to rub it in

yeah now i feel bad UPS just called and said it was on the wrong truck and will be here in the morning, to bad i wont.

Oh man

Hey dude, don't complain eh? I'm not getting mine till Friday dammit... :bang: :rock:

went to their awesome store and picked out new beauty but could not take it with me. (wife dragging me on vacation to visit HER family) The guys were nice enough to ship it to my house. Thats what you call customer service.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Sorry Jeff that UPS did not make it to your home today.. We usually have real good luck with them.. If I had my way nothing would be shipped to me vis Fed EX I have had way too many issues with that company can anyone say DAMAGE.. You should see your new PS7900 tomorrow and for the delay on UPS's part a courtesy pack will also be shipped tomorrow.

Scott

Ups

I called Northern tool this am about the broken grinder. They said to attach the return authorization number to the box and put it out for UPS.. UPS man came and delivered a pair of boots..Set them beside the grinder box and left.. So tomorrow I assume he will have the pickup order.. and will come back..
Hopefully my boxer will be outside when he comes.. My dog likes the treats the guy gives him LOL

My guys are great, sometimes their trucks cant make it up the long driveway in the snow and the will walk packages up to the house, my old driver from years ago stopped by and brought his bow over and taught me how to shoot. I heard about disgruntled post office employees shooting guns but never bows. Anyway the brown suite made for some great camo, to bad he was wearing those funny shorts

Back