Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no way would i use a cliff helsel race chain at a gtg. especially if i just paid 300 bucks for it.

Hopefully your first impression won't be your lasting impression:)

The replacement crankshaft and bearings all cleaned up and ready to go.

Hey Brad-

Thank you for donating the time and energy to build this saw for Sling'r's benefit. You've pitched on several of these now and I think it's time people recognize your efforts.

Do we have a bar and chain for this 660? If not, I have one.

Hey Brad-

Thank you for donating the time and energy to build this saw for Sling'r's benefit. You've pitched on several of these now and I think it's time people recognize your efforts.

Do we have a bar and chain for this 660? If not, I have one.

I don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed, well it hasn't with me anyway, Brad is a pretty good giving guy.

I wish I could help more, but being up here in the Fridged Great White North puts a hamper on things, due to shipping costs.

I don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed, well it hasn't with me anyway, Brad is a pretty good giving guy.

I wish I could help more, but being up here in the Fridged Great White North puts a hamper on things, due to shipping costs.

Yeah, I know it. I ordered some kart parts from that guy in Kamloops the other day and shipping on a carb, reed cage, piston, and connecting rod was $24. :(

Yeah, I know it. I ordered some kart parts from that guy in Kamloops the other day and shipping on a carb, reed cage, piston, and connecting rod was $24. :(

Ya tell me about it. A year or 2 ago, can't remember, I donated a few new bars for a charity drive, I think I spent $70 to ship those bars to the USA.

The credit goes to you guys, seriously. I'm simply providing organization for you guys to do what you do:clap:

Wasn't this one Your idea Brad? Anyway, you got my respect!! We all know what kind of work it is to even just organize one of these, let alone donate your time to keep rebuilding saws for them as well.

Wasn't this one Your idea Brad? Anyway, you got my respect!! We all know what kind of work it is to even just organize one of these, let alone donate your time to keep rebuilding saws for them as well.

It'll be a busy week:) I hope to have this 660 done, as well as get my saws ready for this weekend. It's different though when it's something that you enjoy doing.

Back