Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This charity drive is now at $2,330 + $1,200 bid on the 395XP + $300 on the race chain. That's a total of $3,830!!! There are two more items that I will be auctioning off. I'm sure we'll top $5,000 before this is over:rock:

I received the MS660 project saw today. I also received a replacement crankshaft for it. I picked up the seal and gasket kit for it last night. I'm going to try to get all the parts cleaned up next week and get it back together in time to take to Wiggs GTG.

Does anyone have a nice cylinder cover? I have a useable one but it's cracked. It'd be nice to be able to replace it.

No, but I have a like new clutch cover I can bring to the gtg if it'll help out any. I'd be more than happy to bring it to Wiggz with me B-rad.

I received the MS660 project saw today. I also received a replacement crankshaft for it. I picked up the seal and gasket kit for it last night. I'm going to try to get all the parts cleaned up next week and get it back together in time to take to Wiggs GTG.

Does anyone have a nice cylinder cover? I have a useable one but it's cracked. It'd be nice to be able to replace it.

Let's see some before pics of this beast before you give it the royal treatment.

Let's see some before pics of this beast before you give it the royal treatment.

Right now it's not a beast, but rather a disected carcass, lol. I won't be working on it again until Monday. I'll try to get some pics.

Hopefully your first impression won't be your lasting impression:)

IMG9514-M.jpg

The replacement crankshaft and bearings all cleaned up and ready to go.
IMG9516-M.jpg

IMG9517-M.jpg

I talked with Cliff and he would
like to put a 72 drive race chain
up for auction. The way this is
going to work is the winng bidder
will contact Cliff and tell him what
gauge the chain needs to be.
He will file the chain so that it fits
the power of your saw.
This auction will end on Sunday
Oct.21 at 8:00 pm EST :)