Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what I was forgetting to mention. Baileys was gracious enough to send a generous care package to the GTG today. Amond the goodies was a hardback coffe table quality book about logging, I forget the name. Instead of just giving it away, we auctioned it off. It sold for $80!!! This generous donation came from barneyrb:clap: My Dad also won a set of glasses for another $20. So, that's another $100 to add to the money raised. I took the cash and will be PayPalling it directly to Jasha.

1. MS460 Mission Backpack Saw – Work Saw Collector
  2. 32” Oregon Reduced Weight Bar – Stihl 3003 Mount - Stihl-Pioneer
  3. MS660 – trx250r180
  4. 32" B&C for MS660 - Young
  5. 028 Super – LowVolt
  6. B&C for 028 – Jwalker1911
  7. 024 – barneyrb
  8. Homelite C-71 – o8f150
  9. Granberg File-N-Joint - LowVolt
  10. 2 24” Bars – Anthony_Va.
  11. New 25" Stihl ES bar w/2 new chains - Jacob J

12. Woods port for a $150 donation – Mastermind - Claimed
  13. 72DL Race Chain – Helsels – Separate Auction
  14. 395XP - Joe Kidd - Seperate Auction.
  15. Surprise:) - Seperate Auction
  16. Surprise:) - Seperate Auction

I'm updated the list with a new 25" Stihl ES bar and two new chains, compliments of Jacob J:clap:

Tree Monkey and Jake included a nice hand-file square-ground chain with the MS460 raffle saw. Thanks guys:rock:

What else am I missing here guys? I don't have my spreadsheet in front of me, but I'm scared I'm going to leave somebody/something out here. I appreciate EVERYTHING that has been donated here, and I want to make sure that I give credit where credit is due!

Remember, this auction ends tomorrow evening. Get in before it's too late.

Bringing this forward.

Prizes ready to go! Thanks again to Jwalker1911 for the bar and chain combo! :clap:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Donation Sent.

Jasha, Hang in there and I hope you get well soon.

Brad, You've done a great job helping Jasha.

2 sides to the coin IMO Jasha - kids need both spoiling and teaching responsibility.....

Anyway, thrown a bit in, and waiting to see what comes of the last 2 auctions. Didn't jump in with the 395XP, might be too much saw for me and what I need ;)

Hope the home environment helps with your recovery Jasha...... keep an eye out for the evil Physio, I have the worst memories of them of all of my burns rehab.....

2 sides to the coin IMO Jasha - kids need both spoiling and teaching responsibility.....

Anyway, thrown a bit in, and waiting to see what comes of the last 2 auctions. Didn't jump in with the 395XP, might be too much saw for me and what I need ;)

Hope the home environment helps with your recovery Jasha...... keep an eye out for the evil Physio, I have the worst memories of them of all of my burns rehab.....

So far it has done wonders, just being in my familiar surroundings. I have been blessed by being a head strong realist. A lot of good has already come out of this, and there will be much more. I like a good challenge, so I don't see any dull moments in the upcoming process. As soon as my skin graft on my leg gets better, I'm gonna start running again. That in itself is mental therapy, haha.

I made several cuts at the GTG today with the 660. It's a good running saw. Young donated a new 32" B&C for it. Thanks Young!

i ran it and its a strong saw. who wouldnt want a 660. cant trust someone who doesnt like them. i kid i kid:laugh:

get well jasha.

Good times at the Kentucky GTG
[video=youtube_share;9gYY8FJ9-aY]http://youtu.be/9gYY8FJ9-aY[/video]

Back