Heavy saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think its going to seize from lack of oil, according to the smoke.....

Don't think its going to seize from lack of oil, according to the smoke.....

LOL Thats what i thought. Sounds like its barely turning, though i suppose its supposed to be like that. Probably not supposed to be a screamer.

That was a lot of fun to watch. I even got Mrs. StihlyinEly to watch it. Then I made her thankful I wasn't in the market for a saw that big. Gave her a whole new perspective on the saws already in my stable.

Well, the ones she KNOWS about, anyway. She doesn't pay attention to my chainsaw shelves and I don't pay attention to stray receipts laying around from her shopping forays. We got it figured out. :D :D :D

It looked like the man, the saw and that old Fordson were all in about the same shape! I hope I have that much gumption at his age. JJuday

I love that video. I want to be that old some day and run a 090 with 13bhp. The idiots on you tube need to learn a few things about saws though. Just read the comments

I have seen that vid before.Looks like alot of fun but dangerous at the same time.There is another vid on you-tube with an old guy using an Mac 125 with a 16" bar that is kinda funny.

Wow...that's why those saws exist! Looks like this guy knows what he's doing and...likes to put a little oil in the gas to keep things right under load! I feel vindicated! And...wow, that's whats those things are all about.:clap::clap:

Love this video...so now we need someone to put together something like that for a GTG project!

Back