Hey Sawtroll.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rscchain.jpg

RSC in .325! Pretty sure thats what I put on my 350, and it made a world of difference

now that i am completely confussed here,,, all i know is that my saws start,,run great and cuts wood to keep my happy,,inbred fat azz warm in the winter:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

now that i am completely confussed here,,, all i know is that my saws start,,run great and cuts wood to keep my happy,,inbred fat azz warm in the winter:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Just run which ever you like on your saw. It's not that big of a deal. We're just splitting hairs here. Why? Well, we're chainsaw geeks, lol.

Just run which ever you like on your saw. It's not that big of a deal. We're just splitting hairs here. Why? Well, we're chainsaw geeks, lol.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: guess i have work saws and thats all i use them for,,, but i know one thing throwing all these sprocket sizes on different saws has just got me plain confused,,to much info at 1 time for my pea brain to compute fast but least i am learning something:D but you are right brad,, we are all just a bunch of saw geeks,,, AND I LOVE IT,,,

i know this might be a stupid question but what can you get out of one

14K stock with a limited coil. Supposed to be limited at 14,100, but my tach goes hay wire just a little above 13,900.

Last edited:
Back