Hey Thall!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Do you remember the Day Elvis died! I still remember that day as a kid my best friend's mom was crying! Strange thing is I remember building a tree house that day in my friends back yard. Best part is when his grandad cut a few limbs for us with his old saw. I still remember that old saw it was a pioneer.
And so it begins my fascination with the Chain Saw!

I may never get rep from Thall ever again but...
I was 7 years old and got up for school my mum said "you better sit down i have some bad news"
Then she told me "Elvis had died"
I replied with "GOOD!"
Sorry Thall:(
I was into Blondie, Motorhead and AC/DC even back then!

Nice new Nova you have there Austin:)

I just remember the look of my friends mom her face was so sad. We just carried back some 2x4's from the lumber yard about a half mile away on are backs on foot up hill both way's!
But I do remember that day!

I may never get rep from Thall ever again but...
I was 7 years old and got up for school my mum said "you better sit down i have some bad news"
Then she told me "Elvis had died"
I replied with "GOOD!"
Sorry Thall:(
I was into Blondie, Motorhead and AC/DC even back then!

Nice new Nova you have there Austin:)
This is not about Rep it's about a man! Now when is AC/DC going to come out with a new CD? Kinda like Axle rose and his Chinese democracy? I know I leave lot's of Questions.
But then Blondie is still hot to this day!!!

This is not about Rep it's about a man! Now when is AC/DC going to come out with a new CD? Kinda like Axle rose and his Chinese democracy? I know I leave lot's of Questions.
But then Blondie is still hot to this day!!!

I saw AC/DC live in 96 they were awsome!
Now i will admit to have been gutted when Bon Scott died but i got over it after listening to Back in Black!
Blondie was the hottest chick to ever walk the planet:bowdown:

I saw AC/DC live in 96 they were awsome!
Now i will admit to have been gutted when Bon Scott died but i got over it after listening to Back in Black!
Blondie was the hottest chick to ever walk the planet:bowdown:
Yes she was hot!Now I am still waiting for a new AC/DC Cd to come out and nota best of!

Yes she was hot!Now I am still waiting for a new AC/DC Cd to come out and nota best of!

ya, she was HOT!

AC/DC in the studio now last report. now they need to make music.

:censored:

Back