Hey Thall!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may never get rep from Thall ever again but...
I was 7 years old and got up for school my mum said "you better sit down i have some bad news"
Then she told me "Elvis had died"
I replied with "GOOD!"
Sorry Thall:(
I was into Blondie, Motorhead and AC/DC even back then!

Nice new Nova you have there Austin:)

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just remember if there had not been a Elvis there would have never been a AC/DC, then again that would have been a GOOD thing,LOL

Now someone tell me how to neg this sucker, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,hehe

Every cover of Playboy has a hidden "bunny" logo in the centerfold somewhere, whether airbrushed, or whatnot. If it is a partial bunny, then that is not it. Post some covers, and I will prove it.

sorry guys i can't help it

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just remember if there had not been a Elvis there would have never been a AC/DC, then again that would have been a GOOD thing,LOL

Now someone tell me how to neg this sucker, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,hehe

the first version of ac/dc (bon scott) was just fine.
the second ac/dc (whats his name) was alright in the begining.
as the years went by the voice got worse and worse untill that shrill sounding strained scream was all that eminated form old whats his names mouth. he always sounds constipated now.:cry:

btw, imo
elvis had like two or three good songs.
my favorite would have to be the new remixed version of rubberneckin.
he wasn't all that bad but if he had lived he probably wouldn't still be known as the king.:dizzy:

everyones toes stepped on good and proper?:)

the first version of ac/dc (bon scott) was just fine.
the second ac/dc (whats his name) was alright in the begining.
as the years went by the voice got worse and worse untill that shrill sounding strained scream was all that eminated form old whats his names mouth. he always sounds constipated now.:cry:

btw, imo
elvis had like two or three good songs.
my favorite would have to be the new remixed version of rubberneckin.
he wasn't all that bad but if he had lived he probably wouldn't still be known as the king.:dizzy:

everyones toes stepped on good and proper?:)

Whatcha talkin bout, the man has been dead for 31 years and they still call that boy the King. Hell Sirius devotes an entire channel to the boy.

I do agree though, had he lived to be a old man he would probly wound up doing the talk show circut like the rest of those has beens..

Whatcha talkin bout, the man has been dead for 31 years and they still call that boy the King. Hell Sirius devotes an entire channel to the boy.

I do agree though, had he lived to be a old man he would probly wound up doing the talk show circut like the rest of those has beens..

Death makes heroes.

A. E. Housman. 1859–

32. To An Athlete Dying Young

THE time you won your town the race
We chaired you through the market-place;
Man and boy stood cheering by,
And home we brought you shoulder-high.

To-day, the road all runners come, 5
Shoulder-high we bring you home,
And set you at your threshold down,
Townsman of a stiller town.

Smart lad, to slip betimes away
From fields where glory does not stay, 10
And early though the laurel grows
It withers quicker than the rose.

Eyes the shady night has shut
Cannot see the record cut,
And silence sounds no worse than cheers 15
After earth has stopped the ears:

Now you will not swell the rout
Of lads that wore their honours out,
Runners whom renown outran
And the name died before the man. 20

So set, before its echoes fade,
The fleet foot on the sill of shade,
And hold to the low lintel up
The still-defended challenge-cup.

And round that early-laurelled head 25
Will flock to gaze the strengthless dead,
And find unwithered on its curls
The garland briefer than a girl's.

Hey Thall...Elvis isn't dead. He just went home. :cheers:

Yup yup, Hey Bob have you heard that song Porter Wagoner put out last year, The Dream, seems all the good ones gone home. That song is a goodie if your a country fan....

Hey Thall This is Scouting for girls doing a song called Elvis aint dead
Its in the UK charts right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzREgP3RiU

Sorry couldnt embed it to this page as they have disabled the embed feature:mad:
You should check out Disgraceland by Alice Cooper.
Even at his age, I seen him a few years ago and he can still move around the stage plus all the theatrics with his shows.

Hey Thall This is Scouting for girls doing a song called Elvis aint dead
Its in the UK charts right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzREgP3RiU

Sorry couldnt embed it to this page as they have disabled the embed feature:mad:

Too funny. Johnny Cash told the story of a phone call him and Elvis had once. Elvis asked Johnny how was his love life going. Johnny replied not bad, hows yours. Elvis replied well I've had over a 1000 since 1956. The phone call was in early 1958, the boy was getting down with it.............

Too funny. Johnny Cash told the story of a phone call him and Elvis had once. Elvis asked Johnny how was his love life going. Johnny replied not bad, hows yours. Elvis replied well I've had over a 1000 since 1956. The phone call was in early 1958, the boy was getting down with it.............

Gene Simmons would beat that lol And he aint ever been a Bonny Boy!

How old are you Thall was your mum at a elvis gig before your birth?
DNA time lol

Austin Alice did Cold Ethel thats my fave
Shes cool in bed she ought to be cos Ethels dead lol

DNA time lol

Ya have all the old Alice stuff. I met Alice in Person at a charity golf tournament once he is a really nice guy!

Well, that call may have happened but I believe that Elvis was, well not entirely truthful. But it does make for a good story....Lets assume that he did claim over a 1,000 in roughly 2 yrs(i assume different women)....thats 1.38 girls a day/night.....not if you count the days on the road he had, which i think we could agree on maybe 200 days over the two years...so we are down up to 1.90 girls a day/night. This is all based on him staying at one event or location for 24 hrs, which is very unlikely...So lets say he said at each event or location for 8 hrs....that means we need to triple the girls the previously stated rate of 1.90 girls by three, since he wasnt at that location for the full 24 hrs, so we are up to 1.9x3 which is 5.7 girls at each location or event over a 8 hr period....Which proves my point...there was no way this occured cuz as we all know you cant make love to .7 of a a girl :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: LOL

Last edited:

DNA time lol

Ewwwwwwwwwww your bringing my moma into this, go make your arrangements feller, your about to meet your maker, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well, that call may have happened but I believe that Elvis was, well not entirely truthful. But it does make for a good story....Lets assume that he did claim over a 1,000 in roughly 2 yrs(i assume different women)....thats 1.38 girls a day/night.....not if you count the days on the road he had, which i think we could agree on maybe 200 days over the two years...so we are down up to 1.90 girls a day/night. This is all based on him staying at one event or location for 24 hrs, which is very unlikely...So lets say he said at each event or location for 8 hrs....that means we need to triple the girls the previously stated rate of 1.90 girls by three, since he wasnt at that location for the full 24 hrs, so we are up to 1.9x3 which is 5.7 girls at each location or event over a 8 hr period....Which proves my point...there was no way this occured cuz as we all know you cant make love to .7 of a a girl :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: LOL

Got no idea Goblin, just repeating the story Johnny Cash told. I would venture to say he got more than his fair share,LOLOL

Back