Huztl FarmerTec 070 Build Thread with upgrade info and completed saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I'm having the same thoughts.my 076 is the only saw I have with 404 and I would like to be able to use the other big bars and chains I have rather than have orphans just for a saw that I really only use for fun once a year.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

I broke down and bought more chain. I have 50 large Oak trees on a small ranch that needs to come out ASAP. Without building some clutches and sprockets to run 3/8 chain I just got chain to fit one more saw. So now I have maybe 8 bars extra that only fit one saw. You should look at my shop as there is at least 500 feet of chain. There is 050 chisel 050 semi chisel 404 chisel 404 semi chisel and assorted 3/8 micro, Any day there might be a sale on chain loops. I was thinking that I could come up with some clutches to run fewer sizes of chain and use bars that are inter changeable. I just today called several logging suppliers and they told me that had all the parts in stock except a few minutes latter they called back to say Oregon back ordered the sprockets. Oregon said they were discontinued. Thanks

There is now a bar for my purposes. 25" 063. But, I can't really justify buying it because the freight will triple the cost. The price is awesome for the bar even if it's half good, but I don't want shares in the boat that it's shipped in. Is there some way to have it shipped more reasonably? Cause otherwise a genuine Stihl bar is a better option for me

There is now a bar for my purposes. 25" 063. But, I can't really justify buying it because the freight will triple the cost. The price is awesome for the bar even if it's half good, but I don't want shares in the boat that it's shipped in. Is there some way to have it shipped more reasonably? Cause otherwise a genuine Stihl bar is a better option for me

Your funny and terrible at math.[emoji5] you can't buy a new Stihl bar for 26.50$ delivered on planet Earth.

I guess it's something to do with where I am, I'm not questioning your math but my shipping was showing as US$38 and some cents plus US$10 and some cents for the bar. Makes over NZ$70 for one bar . You called me rightly, I can't get a brand new Stihl bar for that much here, exaggeration isn't just a new Zealand trait but isn't there some way to get it here cheaper,? It's not like it'll get to me over night either, it'll still be many weeks.

I use tap a talk. It does not show where you are. I think everybody is in trump town. Sorry. You likely are getting hammered. I would have no way of knowing. I forget the world is a big old place.

Just so you know the average cost here from Huztl is 38$ for like one bar and two chains. Or 16$ for one bar. Nothing else tacked on.

I think Australia is another place that has high chainsaw costs. 10 bar and all that on top makes you not want it. I am a tight wad. I have figured the system out and I can usually shave 6-8$ off the 36$. Sounds like you can't

I use tap a talk. It does not show where you are. I think everybody is in trump town. Sorry. You likely are getting hammered. I would have no way of knowing. I forget the world is a big old place.

Just so you know the average cost here from Huztl is 38$ for like one bar and two chains. Or 16$ for one bar. Nothing else tacked on.
We are getting hammered on freight. But I'm hopping it'll get better. I'll probably try a bar, it's just that if the freight was more reasonable I would buy two at least and a handful of chains not to mention that 066 that I want to build.

He got it from a seller on Alibaba. He says who it was in the video or one of the videos. YouTube removed that video. I speculated to him that was the reason. He is happy with it. He mills often with it just look at his channel.

I am pleased with mine. Bommer said his sounded healthy too. I would buy from farmertec before I bought from an unknown. Even though they can drive you crazy.

He got it from a seller on Alibaba. He says who it was in the video or one of the videos. YouTube removed that video. I speculated to him that was the reason. He is happy with it. He mills often with it just look at his channel.

I am pleased with mine. Bommer said his sounded healthy too. I would buy from farmertec before I bought from an unknown. Even though they can drive you crazy.

drive me crazy? i use farmertec parts all the time, way before you joined this site. it's not about the AM parts, it's about the counterfeit saws and even then i don't care. it's the fact these will be passed off as OEM by many, something i would never fall for but just the thought of someone taking advantage of it annoys me. these AM saws are a good thing for the enthusiest crowd for sure. i've probably owned like 7-8 real 090's over the years so i know what they are about, a big heavy awkward turd as simple as an 090 would likely be the easiest for them to replicate.

I dont like the one pictured that says stihl on it, thats not right, the one i have doesnt say stihl anywhere and i dont pass it off as one, you can clearly see the huztl saws arent genuine. Alot of poor guys probly got swindled with saws like the one pictured.

That being said i absolutely love my huztl 070, the fit and finish is better than i thought it would be, i starts one pull cold, super simple , tillotson carb. Theres alot to love ....

drive me crazy? i use farmertec parts all the time, way before you joined this site. it's not about the AM parts, it's about the counterfeit saws and even then i don't care. it's the fact these will be passed off as OEM by many, something i would never fall for but just the thought of someone taking advantage of it annoys me. these AM saws are a good thing for the enthusiest crowd for sure. i've probably owned like 7-8 real 090's over the years so i know what they are about, a big heavy awkward turd as simple as an 090 would likely be the easiest for them to replicate.

Yeah i love my 070 for what its going to be used for, which is milling. But as far as a loggers/fellers saw, i imagine a mac super pro 125 would eat an 070,090 for lunch all day everyday. Probly no real comparison

Latest posts

Back