I Believe...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Mike Maas
That was my attempt at sarcasm steve.:D
All of which shows that sarcasm does not get conveyed well online; best saved for other chat.

i aplogize, just that my wifes american, i work with an american, and neither of them seem to pick upon when im being sarcastic.
you threw me off guard there mike, hats off to ya
hehe

Originally posted by stephenbullman
i aplogize, just that my wifes american, i work with an american, and neither of them seem to pick upon when im being sarcastic.
you threw me off guard there mike, hats off to ya
hehe

That's because of you're stiff upper lip, you gotta learn to smirk when you say it;)

Interesting thread

I stumbled accross this,and wonderered how many more miles it could get.:)

Re: I believe

Originally posted by RockyJSquirrel
This post proves you are even dumber than I already thought. I've endured your last 100 posts where you have said practically nothing, but at least you weren't advocating such stupid ideas.

Maybe it might be time for you to take a break on your keyboard (unless you actually have something to add) and maybe do some reading instead.

I know I'm bad about blasting people and I've been trying real hard not to blast you for the last week. But this is too much. :(

I love this post! :blob2:

DDM said:
This is a great thread!

But yeah, DDM, a ROCKING thread. And for those who happened to miss RockyJSquirrel's thread about "gummint" workers, I happened to have saved the precious gem for posterity:

"Government employees, for the most part, are morons who leech off of society under the guise of "public servant". Fact is, most are too stupid to make it in the private sector and put in their time at a gummint job mostly for the security of a job for life with great benefits and little chance of being fired, no matter how inept they might be.

Some people are able to schmooze these morons in order to avoid the difficulties these idiots can easily create with a single piece of paper. Right and wrong mean nothing, the only important thing is making sure everyone locksteps in time and follows all the stupid rules mandated by other morons who have no working knowledge of the industries they regulate.

So find the right person in your office to sweet-talk the moron until he
goes away, then you can go back to the business of running a business."

-RockyJSquirrel

Yes, MB probably was "trolling" to elicit a response. But unlike many trollers I think MB was ernest in his beliefs, unlike most trolls who will post any kind of BS to prompt a response.

MB's latest 200 has a chainbrake. but it was very common in the past for a lot of old schoolers to take them off.
NO, butch was not just trolling, I've seen the pics of his brakeless saw. ( but he probably knew he'd get a good reaction)

Back