I May Get Banned......But........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seeing as I have been out of town working trying to earn a living it's kinda hard to get internet access out in the woods where a phone barely works.

I SAID I WOULD PAY IMMEDIATELY WITH PAYPAL WHEN I ORIGINALLY SENT YOU THE MESSAGE.

YOU INSISTED ON A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.

MONEY WAS SENT ONCE BUT RETURNED BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE IN THE ADDRESS.

I TOLD YOU THIS WHEN I HAD INTERNET ACCESS THE ONE DAY AT THE SITE.

I ALSO TOLD TRIMMED THE SAME THING ABOUT THE MISTAKE IN ADDRESS.

I WILL BE BACK IN TOWN LATE TOMORROW NIGHT.

WHEN I GET THERE TOMORROW I WILL REMAIL THE CHECK AS SOON AS I GET UP IN THE MORNING.

NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO BAD MOUTH SOMEONE COME IN PERSON AND DO IT !!!!!!

AGAIN I TRIED TO PAY YOU BEFORE YOU SENT IT BUT YOU SAID TO MAIL A CHECK. YOU ALSO INSISTED ON SENDING IT FIRST. I HAVE NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER IN MY LIFE AND NUMEROUS PEOPLE ON THE SITE WILL BACK ME UP ON THAT FACT.

I also notice now that I'm online again and can answer his charges against my character Rahtree isn't making an instant return comment even though he is in the thread watching it.

Well seeing as I have been out of town working trying to earn a living it's kinda hard to get internet access out in the woods where a phone barely works.

I SAID I WOULD PAY IMMEDIATELY WITH PAYPAL WHEN I ORIGINALLY SENT YOU THE MESSAGE.

YOU INSISTED ON A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.

MONEY WAS SENT ONCE BUT RETURNED BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE IN THE ADDRESS.

I TOLD YOU THIS WHEN I HAD INTERNET ACCESS THE ONE DAY AT THE SITE.

I ALSO TOLD TRIMMED THE SAME THING ABOUT THE MISTAKE IN ADDRESS.

I WILL BE BACK IN TOWN LATE TOMORROW NIGHT.

WHEN I GET THERE TOMORROW I WILL REMAIL THE CHECK AS SOON AS I GET UP IN THE MORNING.

NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO BAD MOUTH SOMEONE COME IN PERSON AND DO IT !!!!!!

AGAIN I TRIED TO PAY YOU BEFORE YOU SENT IT BUT YOU SAID TO MAIL A CHECK. YOU ALSO INSISTED ON SENDING IT FIRST. I HAVE NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER IN MY LIFE AND NUMEROUS PEOPLE ON THE SITE WILL BACK ME UP ON THAT FACT.

Well its about time......would it have hurt to email me since monday. You send nothing about your PC going down just that you had cleaned up some files.

Lets get one other thing straight. I offered............not insisted that I send it.............just trying to be a nice guy...............you didn't want to because of bad dealings you have had. That is not my problem. I don't use paypal thst was the way you were going to pay you said nothing about paying by check beforehand.......again not my problem. Just send the money.........and don't worry you are on my permanent list of people not to deal with!

Two sides to every story. Now we've heard both sides. Hope guns won't be involved from this point forward. But if they are, well, let's hope SOMEONE can shoot straight. ;)

I couldn't care less about being on your list of people you'll never deal with. I've got hundreds I won't deal with for even less. I made contact with you when I had internet access. As it is it took you almost twenty minutes to reply even though you were watching the thread. Next time you want to smear someones name over something under 100 bucks do it in person or at least be enough of a man to say here is the thread I'm trashing you in instead of them having to find it when they get a minute to check in and answer messages. As it is my estimation of you has gone down significantly because of this thread. I was very upset because of the letter with the check being returned because of a spelling mistake. Now I'm kinda glad so I can get a postal money order instead as I don't want to trust my bank information to someone who might post it online.

The grade school playground and testosterone have a lot to answer for.

Who gives a shnit anymore? Sheesh. Yawn. Just finish the transaction, walk away and cut some wood. Grow up, both of you. Or not. :deadhorse:

Other than the folks that were talking about food, this thread has brought out the worst in everyone (MYSELF :angry2:INCLUDED).

I couldn't care less about being on your list of people you'll never deal with. I've got hundreds I won't deal with for even less. I made contact with you when I had internet access. As it is it took you almost twenty minutes to reply even though you were watching the thread. Next time you want to smear someones name over something under 100 bucks do it in person or at least be enough of a man to say here is the thread I'm trashing you in instead of them having to find it when they get a minute to check in and answer messages. As it is my estimation of you has gone down significantly because of this thread. I was very upset because of the letter with the check being returned because of a spelling mistake. Now I'm kinda glad so I can get a postal money order instead as I don't want to trust my bank information to someone who might post it online.

Man enough to do it in person............get real!!!

Did you ever think that a person can walk away from the PC for twenty minutes and leave the thread up.

You could made contact if you wanted to everyone in on the internet nowadays!

Bottom line is you have the parts and I don't have my money.

Just pay!!!

Hot damn but we've had some good threads here lately.:hmm3grin2orange:

My wife wonders why I don't seem interested in movies anymore and I tell her the entertainment I get here is second to none.

Mr. HE:cool:

Rahtreelimbs seems like a good fella and vouched by a few here.

Brimmstone sent me a heap of manuals when I requested only one.

So lets hope this comes down to a misunderstanding of events, things pan out and all have a beer and look ahead.
:cheers:

I guess theres a good education in this for us all. I remember a couple of deals gone GOOD with arbo-siters. I mailed items, and a few days later got a check. One item, the guy's wife called me on the phone to see if I sounded "real": we were having dinner and she could hear the kids talking about something, and it must have sounded OK because she sent the check. I even traded chainsaws with a guy once...we just boxed the saws up and shipped 'em.

Lucky, I guess.

That said, I fall on RAHtree's side on this, unless Brimmstone was careful to tell him he's not around to take care of business. I can understand if a guy has to take care of business out of town, but it's not so cool to leave your trading partner in the dark. It falls under the heading of personal responsibility.

Something that seems to be a little scarecer that it used to be everywhere.

There is no guarantee that he would have received any funds with PayPal.
People need to stop that MYTH now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back