Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there, I spoke to Wiggs on Saturday and he indicated he was anning to come unless work gets in the way.

Wiggs wont come. He is scared i will hire him and put him to work. Lol. No seriously bring your tool pouch, i have a 2000 amp 480 volt three phase service at a injection molding company that needs installed. Want me to get a van ready for you Wiggs???? :laugh:

Keep your finger crossed we have good weather on the 18th. So who for sure is coming? Would be great to know, so i can get food and drinks. Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. Lunch should be around noon.
Here is a list of who i believe is coming.
Young
ziggy24
whitedogone
CPR
Catdiesel
Guido Salvage
Termite
Modified Mark
Maclovercp125
Lowvolt
Warped5
Speed
92vtownxh
Bigrod

Please add to or delete as needed.

I did talk with CPR about coming down with him. As much as I'd like too, still can't say yes or no. Its pretty much going to come down to the weather the day its time to leave. We haven't even gotten in the fields yet, and it's going to get serious here pretty soon.

Well she's looking like about a 9hr drive door to door... Plus some food and gas stops... My brother wants me to come help him move the Sunday after this GTG and he lives 45mins SE of the GTG site so I might try and do both! Can't make any promises though b/c I also have a bachelor party & saw deliveries that friday afternoon/evening to accomplish! :dizzy:

I see how it is........plan your GTG to coincide with my vacation. :msp_angry:

How's that 576 running Joe?

I'd consider attending but don't feel like driving solo. I'm just off I-69 about 20 miles S. of the MI state line. I'll drive if somebody's willing to occupy the passenger seat and keep me awake.

Send a PM if there is any interest.

I'd consider attending but don't feel like driving solo. I'm just off I-69 about 20 miles S. of the MI state line. I'll drive if somebody's willing to occupy the passenger seat and keep me awake.

Send a PM if there is any interest.

Yea, that's about where I'm at with the long drive as well... I'm working on some other Iowa guys to see if they want to go... Maybe I need to stop by Essex and pick up ED!?!?! LOL!

Back