Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to but probably not. I may be in the Hospital getting a new hip. I meet with my doctor this Friday to figure out what we can do to make me walk better.

I have one of those, just get it done as soon as possible - I waited too long, and have suffered from that....

:msp_smile:

So what saws are you guys bringing? Getting excited about the GTG. Hope the weather holds out.

Here is my list.

Homelite 750
Homelite Super 1050 (If the new clutch spider comes in by Friday. Was changing the rim to a 7 tooth for the long bar and it broke while taking the clutch off.)
Homelite EZ6
Homelite SXLAO
McCulloch CP70
McCulloch 1010S
McCulloch 650
McCulloch Mac 110
Husqvarna 359

So what saws are you guys bringing?

Not really sure, but probably these:

Poulan: 5200 x 2, 5400, 5500, 655
Shindaiwa: 757
Stihl: 200T, 036, 460, 056
Homelite: 540
John Deere: 800
Echo: 680
Redmax 3000T x 2

Maybe a few more if I can get some time to work on them.

So what saws are you guys bringing? Getting excited about the GTG. Hope the weather holds out.

Here is my list.

Homelite 750
Homelite Super 1050 (If the new clutch spider comes in by Friday. Was changing the rim to a 7 tooth for the long bar and it broke while taking the clutch off.)
Homelite EZ6
Homelite SXLAO
McCulloch CP70
McCulloch 1010S
McCulloch 650
McCulloch Mac 110
Husqvarna 359

Not really sure, but probably these:

Poulan: 5200 x 2, 5400, 5500, 655
Shindaiwa: 757
Stihl: 200T, 036, 460, 056
Homelite: 540
John Deere: 800
Echo: 680
Redmax 3000T x 2

Maybe a few more if I can get some time to work on them.

Good you guys all list em out what your bringing, it makes it easier for me to decide. For example, Garys bringing 5200's so I probably wont bring any of them.

I wont have time to get a bunch ready so will try to keep myself down to about 6 saws this time.

I'm thinking for sure my PP325 and am open to suggestions.

Husqvarna 562 ported
Husqvarna 576 ported
Husqvarna 385 ported
Husqvarna 395 ported
Husqvarna 390 waiting to be ported
Stihl ms 440 beat to crap but runs
Stihl ms200t
Stihl 031 Dads saw
Mac 610 Dads saw
Old Montgomery ward if I can find it, smokes so bad we can kill any bugs that might be out.
Whatever else I might buy this coming week

I'm quickly running out of time since I have a couple that need some TLC before they'll be ready, but here's my list I plan/hope to bring...

- Stihl 090 (needs carb work, sat for awhile and now it'll fire, but won't stay running...)
- Stihl 070 in very rough condition (needs some tweaking - isn't quite right at WOT)
- Stihl 041 AV
- Stihl MS261
- Might be coming home with Joe's beat to crap 440 . . . should have asked "how much" when I had the chance!

I'm quickly running out of time since I have a couple that need some TLC before they'll be ready, but here's my list I plan/hope to bring...

- Stihl 090 (needs carb work, sat for awhile and now it'll fire, but won't stay running...)
- Stihl 070 in very rough condition (needs some tweaking - isn't quite right at WOT)
- Stihl 041 AV
- Stihl MS261
- Might be coming home with Joe's beat to crap 440 . . . should have asked "how much" when I had the chance!

My POS 440 for the 090??? :hmm3grin2orange:
Man that is one nice 090

If that dang 166 doesnt take up the whole trunk in Cowroy's car, i've got a ported 261, ported 460, ported 660, and a ported 394 to bring. Back seat might have to come out though.:msp_thumbsup:

If that dang 166 doesnt take up the whole trunk in Cowroy's car, i've got a ported 261, ported 460, ported 660, and a ported 394 to bring. Back seat might have to come out though.:msp_thumbsup:

Who needs a back seat!? :msp_confused: We'll jerk that son of a gun outta there if we need to :cool2:

As far as the 261 is concerned, it will amaze you! Trust me I have ran and seen every saw any where close to it's class and it definitely stands out in the crowd. Here is a link to my youtube channel where I have a video or two. cowroy64

Good you guys all list em out what your bringing, it makes it easier for me to decide. For example, Garys bringing 5200's so I probably wont bring any of them.

I wont have time to get a bunch ready so will try to keep myself down to about 6 saws this time.

I'm thinking for sure my PP325 and am open to suggestions.

How about that poulan 8500?

Latest posts

Back