Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I might be able to make it but in the end it isn't going to work out. Wife has to run inventory at work and my 7yr old daughter has opening weekend at the track racing her quad. I'm guessing everyone will have a great time...better be lots of pictures!

Anyone have any interest in these saws? I think the 295 was straight gassed but looks decent.

PoulanPro295_zps9f9ff570.jpg

The Homie will need the fuel system gone through (I have 2 I can bring).

HomeliteXL-125-11-131_zps2dc63a12.jpg

Not looking for much for them, but don't want to take up space if they are only coming home with me.

Wow,
Looking forward to being there and meeting everyone but don't have anything exciting to bring.

Surly others are in the same situation. I have a Husky used 395 I have not started yet and maybe my Poulan 4000 and a lot of nothing special saws setting around. Looking forward to seeing some of the ported saws.

I will try to make it. I'd like to go to one of these GTG sometime, and yours is too close to me to pass up.

I am curious how the parking situation will be though. (Driving the car, as the pickup sucks the gasoline and really is not needed here. I have no BIG saws to bring. :( )
It sounds like a good time. Hopefully no rain.

I will try to make it. I'd like to go to one of these GTG sometime, and yours is too close to me to pass up.

I am curious how the parking situation will be though. (Driving the car, as the pickup sucks the gasoline and really is not needed here. I have no BIG saws to bring. :( )
It sounds like a good time. Hopefully no rain.

That's why we that have a big saw or two bring them, cause at one time we didn't have them either. Just bring yourself and run everyone elses saws. :msp_wink: If you wanted to bring something to eat though, that would probably be a good idea.:msp_smile:

Anybody coming to the GTG that has a stihl 250 parts saw? I'm needing a oil tank vent thats located under the muffler. Dealer says the only way to get it is to buy a complete housing. It sorta looks like a orange duck bill. Thanks.

Anybody coming to the GTG that has a stihl 250 parts saw? I'm needing a oil tank vent thats located under the muffler. Dealer says the only way to get it is to buy a complete housing. It sorta looks like a orange duck bill. Thanks.

I got one on the bench right now with a scored cylinder. I will find out what the owner is going to due with it.

Latest posts

Back