Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks like I will for sure be there along with another guy here. I tried to go through and update the list as best I could.
Young
ziggy24
whitedogone
CPR
Catdiesel
Guido Salvage
Termite
Modified Mark
Maclovercp125
Lowvolt
Warped5
Speed
92vtownxh
Bigrod
nstueve
Deprime
NewToStihl
super3
cowroy
ptjeep

Well looks like I will for sure be there along with another guy here. I tried to go through and update the list as best I could.
Young
ziggy24
whitedogone
CPR
Catdiesel
Guido Salvage
Termite
Modified Mark
Maclovercp125
Lowvolt
Warped5
Speed
92vtownxh
Bigrod
nstueve
Deprime
NewToStihl
super3
cowroy
ptjeep

Rowdy crew there. :cool2:

We will be staying in Taylorsville, so it'll be a little bit of a drive that morning to and from in the evening, but 30 mins closer to home when we head back.:laugh: Hotel had great reviews.:msp_thumbup:

We will be staying in Taylorsville, so it'll be a little bit of a drive that morning to and from in the evening, but 30 mins closer to home when we head back.:laugh: Hotel had great reviews.:msp_thumbup:

Wish I could make all the GTGs..........is that bad? :msp_sneaky:

Randy, not soon but some time in the future I'm gonna plan a mini vacation for me and the misses to the west coast to coincide with a gtg.:cool2: Think I should tell her before we head out there, or just surprise her? :msp_sneaky:

I would like to but probably not. I may be in the Hospital getting a new hip. I meet with my doctor this Friday to figure out what we can do to make me walk better.

PLEASE, for your sake make sure you have the best doc you can get for this. My wife had this done by a not so good one, it was a disaster. Off work for 5 years, and it's still not right. Thankfully she found a better one who has fixed/salvaged what he could for now, and he'll be doing the next one.

I would like to but probably not. I may be in the Hospital getting a new hip. I meet with my doctor this Friday to figure out what we can do to make me walk better.

Hope you have a good doc for this ... my sister had one hip done and walked like a pirate the rest of her days ...

Young
ziggy24
whitedogone
CPR
Catdiesel
Guido Salvage
Termite
Modified Mark
Maclovercp125
Lowvolt
Warped5
Speed
92vtownxh
Bigrod
nstueve
Deprime
NewToStihl
super3
cowroy
ptjeep

I am planning on being there too.

I think that puts us at about 30 people depending on what neighbors show up. They think we are CRAZY.
Several people have asked about bringing a covered dish or desserts. Please feel free this would be great.
Bring anything saw related that you might want to sale or swap. A gtg with a swap meet is always a good thing.
PLEASE PARK IN THE BACK BY THE WOOD. THERE IS A SECTION OF FENCE REMOVED AND YOU WILL ENTER OFF PENNINGTON ROAD. I WILL MARK THE ENTRANCE.

**************PRAY FOR NO RAIN***************

Will there be a locally-fabricated custom-themed outhouse like they had at the Iowa GTG?

THAT would make the neighbors talk ...

Back