Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowroy, I was running Deprime's 6-22, not a Wiz. That saw has some serious torque. I missed out on running his 750. :(

Last edited:
Ok somebody must not have heard me say no pictures please, "I'm in the witness protection program". I'm ready to attend another one, I was kinda' shy having never met anyone before. Remind me to tell you about "Black Tuesday" the night I was standing at the front door of the local pub and told the cop there must be something big going on north of town as his car headed out with the tires smoking. He gave me the strangest look----he was alone. Also the time an Alaska State Trooper really, really, really wanted us to spend the night in jail but never quite succeeded.

So when you stay in a hotel going to a gtg, do you bring your saws into the room, or just leave them in the car?

We left them in the trunk. Last year at Wiggs GTG, we took them in the room. They were out of view, but i was still a little nervous.

Ok somebody must not have heard me say no pictures please, "I'm in the witness protection program". I'm ready to attend another one, I was kinda' shy having never met anyone before. Remind me to tell you about "Black Tuesday" the night I was standing at the front door of the local pub and told the cop there must be something big going on north of town as his car headed out with the tires smoking. He gave me the strangest look----he was alone. Also the time an Alaska State Trooper really, really, really wanted us to spend the night in jail but never quite succeeded.

2+ hours in the truck together and you never told me either of those stories??

2+ hours in the truck together and you never told me either of those stories??

I didn't want to tarnish my image, ha ha. I tried to thank you for the ride and good company but your PM is full. I apologize for not even giving you any gas money. I really did enjoy the entire day. Those little hot rod strato saws sure were cool. I really kind of regret not making a few cuts with them.

The guy (friend) that was "borrowing" the cop car intended to go around the block and crash it into the town's other cop car. He wound up losing control and spinning out in someone's yard before making his getaway to my house where the dogs tracked him. The whole affair lasted nearly all night and nobody ever even got arrested. Man we laughed about "Black Tuesday" for a long time.

Boy I think if I could get enough wood around, hosting a GTG wouldn't be out of the question.

And the taste! I brought some cupcakes that my wife made and when I got them home last night I ate three of them. When I was unwrapping the fourth I looked closer at the icing and it had a fine layer of sawdust on it.

I guess I should have kept them covered.:hmm3grin2orange:

Now that is CAD dedication, ice your cupcakes with sawdust. Did you wash it down with a little 2-stroke oil?

man gtg sucked, came home with a damn cold. lol

also i was lazy and only took 4 pics, but i did forget the name tags this time.

it was great meaning everyone. so joe when you going to host the next one hahahahaha

IMG_20130518_113654.jpg

IMG_20130518_113712.jpg

IMG_20130518_113707.jpg

IMG_20130518_113701.jpg

Last edited:
man gtg sucked, came on with a damn cold. lol

also i was lazy and only took 4 pics, but i did forget the name tags this time.

it was great meaning everyone. so joe when you going to host the next one hahahahaha

IMG_20130518_113654.jpg

IMG_20130518_113712.jpg

IMG_20130518_113707.jpg

IMG_20130518_113701.jpg

Hopefully, it's after father's day and before harvest time, lol! He screwed us poor farmboys right out of it! Don't feel bad, you set the date you could, just giving you grief. You can't hit everyone's schedule!:hmm3grin2orange: Looking for the next one.

You are going to have to tell us about the crooked walls though, I was looking forward to that one!

How bout a few pics? This is the beginning of the clean up.

This dude keeps Mastermind busy. I think he had 3 or 4 saws ported by Randy there.

Guido Salvage with a sweet running P39

As much as I try I can never remember names or screen names.

Warped5

Deprime

Ptjeep

This is when it's all cleaned up. Took a little elbow grease, but just glad we got help ole Joe a little.

Everyone sitting around after cleanup just before everyone parted ways. Just enjoying every ones company.

Can't wait to see all yall soon.

Back