Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to thank Joe and his family for hosting the GTG and providing lunch. After the rain ended it turned into a real nice day to play with chainsaws.

I also enjoyed talking with everyone I met and running chainsaws I wasn't familiar with.

I huge thanks to Joe and his family and friends for putting on this GTG. This was my first GTG and I had a blast. Honestly I did not realize how much work goes into these things until we got all the wood loaded and trucked off. Joe got a lot of wood and I was glad we got it cleaned up for him.

I left with the same amount of saws I came with but it is still going to be an expensive trip. Running some of the ported saws for the first time has certainly opened my eyes. All I can say is wow. DSE's Solo was very impressive and PTJeep's 261 ran like a raped ape. Brad we will be in touch. I want gills on my 261.

Thanks to everyone that attended. It has been said before, the guys in the AS community are fantastic. You guys truly made it a great 1st gtg for me.

:rock::rock::rock:

Sorry man, my bad, I knew it was three letters but could not remember which ones. That solo was pretty wicked and that helicoiled husqvarna was a screamer!

Lowvolt will probably spend his next paycheck on port work

I could not wait till payday. I just got this blower of ebay and just picked this honda mower up tonight. The blower I got for a good price but the guy practically gave me the honda mower. In these two items I got money for the port work and money in the bank! That's what I am talkin about.

:rock:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I thought I had done really well by leaving the GTG without buying anything (nearly impossible for me to get within a 100 yards of Joe and not buy at least one saw from him!). Like any other illness though it just took a couple of days for the symptoms to show up . . . my MS261 left for Brad's this morning to be Snellerized....

He says I'm next in line and I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what happened to me . . . I used to be perfectly stable?

I thought I had done really well by leaving the GTG without buying anything (nearly impossible for me to get within a 100 yards of Joe and not buy at least one saw from him!). Like any other illness though it just took a couple of days for the symptoms to show up . . . my MS261 left for Brad's this morning to be Snellerized....

Told you its a very bad addiction. Brad have that 261 done by the ohio gtg? Ill pick it up for you. :msp_biggrin:

I am right behind you brother!

:rock:

Latest posts

Back