Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told you its a very bad addiction. Brad have that 261 done by the ohio gtg? Ill pick it up for you. :msp_biggrin:

Yeah, you told me alright . . . tell me every time you're counting my money! :msp_wink:

Hey man, all jokes aside, do you think you'd have room to bring that saw home from Ohio? Brad's price includes return shipping, so that would leave him with a tip for getting it done so fast!

That would of course be if Brad has room to take it to the GTG...

Yeah, you told me alright . . . tell me every time you're counting my money! :msp_wink:

Hey man, all jokes aside, do you think you'd have room to bring that saw home from Ohio? Brad's price includes return shipping, so that would leave him with a tip for getting it done so fast!

Not going to make the ohio gtg? That sucks.

hey brad, you going send preston (aka ptjeep) some commission on selling them 261 port jobs :D:D

Yes we can bring it home. We can make Dse hold it in his lap like a baby.

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed. I've got a gutted bathroom that I'm remodeling & I won't have it finished by then... Makes it even worse knowing that 261 will be done & I'd be able to test it out at a GTG!!

It's all right man, I am gonna bring 2-1/2 gallons of mix so that should run it in pretty good.:D That way if it grenades we can just send it on back with Brad :blob2:

Yes we can bring it home. We can make Dse hold it in his lap like a baby.

Perfect!

It's all right man, I am gonna bring 2-1/2 gallons of mix so that should run it in pretty good.:D That way if it grenades we can just send it on back with Brad :blob2:

Thankfully it won't have a bar & chain . . . . of course there may be one or two running around at the gtg! :chainsaw:

I can do that, but your 562 looks like it would be easier to cuddle.

That's right. That 562 is my baby so we can throw that 261 in the back. lol

Did young get directions? He is the co-pilot. I think that's why we got lost and I got a ticket on the last road trip with him. O well it was fun. :laugh:

That's right. That 562 is my baby so we can throw that 261 in the back. lol

Did young get directions? He is the co-pilot. I think that's why we got lost and I got a ticket on the last road trip with him. O well it was fun. :laugh:

you pm the host to get the address yet?

Latest posts

Back