Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you from Flash? Even if you only have a few hours its still worth the trip. You will definitely meet some of the nicest people around! Let alone run the **** out of everyone's saws.

Nate- I am trying to talk Carrie into coming over with me so she can't help/entertain Erica

Am a complete stranger from the internet, only 20 or so miles from there, have GPS, have driven from one end of the country to the other, and am 100% certain to get lost in the back woods my own "home turf". lol!

Where you from Flash? Even if you only have a few hours its still worth the trip. You will definitely meet some of the nicest people around! Let alone run the **** out of everyone's saws.
I'm just north of Des Moines, so it's about a 45 minute trip. Not bad at all. However I'm going to the circus with the family in the middle of the day.

1. Me the host + wife
2. Clint
3. Mike
4. Shaun
5. Doug
6. Chet + Brenda (?)
7. Mark Hoskey + (?)
8. Ron Hoskey + (?)
9. Lurch2
10. TALLGUY 3 dz farm eggs
11. struggle
12. stihlx8 + lil' Nate
13. Philbert
14. Carl & Blondie + Brody(?)
15. Kenneth+2 Friday ? and Sat.

It'll be great time, they opened there hospitality to my brother and last year to our first GTG experience. Can't wait to get to a another. Would like to go to this one but that depends how harvest is going for us at that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it is right smack in the middle of harvest......we understand.
Thinking about it, but iffy at best. Sounds like a good time. If I do come, it would just be for Saturday.
Saturday works!

Hi Chet!
2b98cf1d817370f18c8bd2333de978b5.jpg
good view this morning from the back deck.

Back