Let's Have A Raffle & Help Out tlandrum of Wicked Worksaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we also have a Mweba ported Husqvarna 359 with a Treemonkey Walbro 199 in the raffle.......

era9anut.jpg
This saw was purchased from me by Woodchuckr., he decided to donate it to the raffle. All I will be donating is the labor, shipping and a Treemonkey 199B carb. Props to Chuckr for the offer for a good cause.

I'm new to the AS family but it's certainly a worthy cause. Donation a forgone conclusion. Anyone who can belly up to the bar can support this most worthy of causes. Best wishes to Terry and Anne.

We have several more items that have been donated.

Cliff Helsel has donated a 72 drive link hand filed race chain.

Henry and Randy of Weedeaterman.com have donated a Stihl mount Sugihara 32" 3/8 .050 bar.

BloodOnTheIce has donated a 32" Large Mount Husky Powermatch Bar and 72JGX full skip chain.

Rather than add those items to this raffle, and someone end up winning them that have no use for them, I would like to have an auction and bid off each of these items separately.

There are some folks that will pay a hefty sum for Cliff's chain, and others don't even know what it's for, and not everyone wants or needs a 32" bar.

Here's the idea I have. We have an auction for each item. The winner puts the winning bid into the raffle. Not only does the winner of the auction get the item he bid on, he gets that much in raffle tickets too.

Post up, how does this sound to y'all?

Sounds like a good plan. It's a chance for guys to double dip. Win the auction and have a chance to win the raffle.

Latest posts

Back