LiL Saw gone 4 stroking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOLOLOL...Now, don't go and get a big head or I'll tell the membership about some of the things I've seen you do wrong. :laugh:

yeah,,, I bet you could be coaxed into spilling your guts with a few cold walking Man IPA's and a plate of BarBQued Chicken, w/tatersalad and baked beans,,,,,, or maybe,,,, just maybe,,,,,,, could be had for a piece of SlowP's Huckleberry pie with homemade vanilla Ice cream!!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

yeah,,, I bet you could be coaxed into spilling your guts with a few cold walking Man IPA's and a plate of BarBQued Chicken, w/tatersalad and baked beans,,,,,, or maybe,,,, just maybe,,,,,,, could be had for a piece of SlowP's Huckleberry pie with homemade vanilla Ice cream!!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Dammit, that's fighting dirty! Makes me hungry just thinking about it. :msp_wink:

Guess what ! RiverRat2 you're right again. Thet lil saw can't be adjusted w/o a special spline tool. I read of a way to get around it, but I ordered the proper tool for the job. Ain't that a lick ? :msp_sneaky:

Back