looking for my first saddle...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed tree stuff has a buckingham rebellion which is the viking with the liger mod but I don't hear anyone talking about it

I'm mixed up with a cougar from down the road here. She thought I was a heavy hitter now she knows my wife controls all the money. She is sorta trying to blackmail me.

I have a shoe repair shop cut the soles of my boots partly off, take out the piddly piece of steel they are made with and replace it with a longer, wider piece glued and sewen in place. Makes standing on spurs a lot more comfortable.

Pictures. Please! I've been thinking about exactly the same thing but I'm not sure how I would do it.

I noticed the dee to dee measurement on the cougar is smaller than the same approximate size in the Viking. Weaver says to go by the dee measurements for a good fit but if I do that then the waist size is too large according to their chart. Any tips on proper fit?

I noticed the dee to dee measurement on the cougar is smaller than the same approximate size in the Viking. Weaver says to go by the dee measurements for a good fit but if I do that then the waist size is too large according to their chart. Any tips on proper fit?

Well, you could try it on.
Jeff

Thanks for the advice. We have a local dealer called artistic arborist here in Phoenix. I hung off the cougar for about an hour. I will definitely use it off a micro. Thanks again.

I started with a cougar and it got me through 4 years, one rope bridge replacement. Switched to the glide rope bridge... the only reason I replaced it was because of minor fray started by a few 1000 draws and sheathings of a silky sugoi lol. Switched out to the Sherrill Edge now, fairly similar but lighter and alot more comfortable on the lower back.

Latest posts

Back