Making some 044, 064, 066 Dogs. . .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i officially need some for my 385. If u have enuf i'd like some for the 394 assuming they're better than the stock husky falling dogs. I like it that the price goes up the more you order. I hate it when it gets cheaper the more you buy, too much pressure!!

:msp_biggrin:

lol

Should be in my hands Tuesday evening. . . As usual, their laser is backed up.

The good news is their new laser is on its way, and should up their production rates. It's a 6' X 20' table machine. . . Fricken huge!

The 372-390 dogs didn't come out quite right. They'll work if you do a little grinding and don't mind them not being perfect. Garage saleing them out at $18.00 shipped. Inner chain catch hole will work too, just doesn't line up with the outer hole. So, a Husky catcher will work, but not a Stihl catcher.

Glad to hear you're rolling on the 365/372/385/390 and 394/395 spikes.

The old Husky spikes are the ones I was asking about. Three saw families.

-61/266/268/272

-181/281/288

-1100/2100/298/2101.

So Nate didja get a chance to go see your cuz and template the old Husky spikes?

Hiya Nate,

I'm overdue for my monthly "bug Nate 'til he starts cranking out the old Husqvarna spikes" post. While I'm at it............I'd like to once again ask you to get your buddy to start doing the Weber full-wraps for the Husqvarna saws.

Latest posts

Back