MS440 - Brand new in sealed box! It's here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have been really funny if you opened that box and there was a Wildthing inside.:greenchainsaw:

Mr. HE:cool:

you get anymore superb work saws and im gonna have the chainsaw secret service come and "redistribute" them...

Really, im getting quite jealous. . . The price tag? "(stagger stagger),OOOO this is the big one, you hear that Elizabeth, im comin to join you!" Needless to say, quite shocking. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
That was weird. You must have the same cordless phones we do. I started watching the video and wondered who the :censored: is calling me at 6:00 in the morning! :)

Take care of it and it will look like this 17 years later ...;)

attachment.php

Hey Brad thats a nice lookin saw,but I am drooling over Tzed's classic

That was weird. You must have the same cordless phones we do. I started watching the video and wondered who the :censored: is calling me at 6:00 in the morning! :)

Thought the same thing. I kept turning the volume down to see if the phone was ringing.

Gotta love it Brad!!!

Congrats on that new 440!!! Id buy another if I had the funds!!! Guess you seen I used the heck outta mine,,but thats my fav. saw for fallin and bucking... Love it!!! :clap:

Love the west coast look too!!!

Well it's about time! I finally got this camera at least partially figured out. Yes, I know it's late!:(

I later put a tach on it and it was only turning 11,800 with both needles against the limiter caps.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9LzIC3Tf4ZE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9LzIC3Tf4ZE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Awesome lookin saw Brad!!!! Suprised me how fast she cut first time firin her up and usin it!!! Nice,,,,just nice!!!!

The dealer by m has one on the shelf. They have a 25" bar on it. It's not new in the box but it's new on the shelf.

Scott

John's 044

Take care of it and it will look like this 17 years later ...;)

attachment.php

Looks like new after 17 years!!! Only way I can tell is on the bottom of the grip handle,,some paint gone,,but she's in great shape!!!!

The muffler mod is done. I extended the factory deflector, so as to keep the finish on the case and clutch cover from burning and turning black. I then blended the factory deflector under the new one so that it has a nice smooth transition. I also significantly opened up the port underneath, more than you could without extending the deflector. I tuned the saw to 13,000, where it is still considerably rich. I'll probably leave it there for a tank or two. These cuts are the first since the single cut I made with it last night. Yes, I'm babying this one a little:)

807812676_DDQcV-L.jpg

807812680_9w44A-L.jpg

http://photo.blsnelling.com/ria/ShizVidz-2010012201.swf

Last edited:
Back