MS460 VS MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If i told you what i paid for 8 of those reduced weight bars..you would vomit..:D
I only have 5 of them ,you win ,lol only one of mine has the red lettering like that one though ,rest have the old blue letters ,i am kind of digging my stihl light the more i use it though ,has a little more stiffness to it

I only have 5 of them ,you win ,lol only one of mine has the red lettering like that one though ,rest have the old blue letters ,i am kind of digging my stihl light the more i use it though ,has a little more stiffness to it

Ya i dont care for them really i like the stihl lights better..i gave 400 and a st croix avid steelhead rod for all 8 !

i gave 150 ish a piece ,you get a "you suck" from me

I do know a decent rod is spendy though ,just got a fly rod ,was not cheap

3 -32" and 5 -28"...i figured at the time id sell a few and get my money back..i use 2 of them on the regular , they seem to be ok if your not too hard on them..i dont think id wanna pry a humbolt out with one but other than that they seem decent.

3 -32" and 5 -28"...i figured at the time id sell a few and get my money back..i use 2 of them on the regular , they seem to be ok if your not too hard on them..i dont think id wanna pry a humbolt out with one but other than that they seem decent.
my .063 ones are fairly stiff ,the 28 i have that is .050 flexes a bit more ,the flex tradeoff is worth it to me for how the saw handles with them my 440 with a 32 balances real nice

Latest posts

Back