My new crack head ghetto saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're saying that giving neg rep would make you a hypocrite?

Just so we know where you stand, here's your neg rep:

My new crack head... 09-01-2009 07:05 PM mowoodchopper like you said you dont know!!!!!!!

Spacemule I never said I would not give you neg rep! I said I would not give it to 056 and I did not!
If thats being hypocritical Ill k*** your ***!

As for you my friend I did neg rep you after you did me, what comes around goes around!

And for future ref so your not talking without knowing as usuall , the only rep youll ever get from me will be neg I gave you! Also I have never used the neg rep before and dont plan on it again!

Tonight I was over at some property being logged and then clear cut, I was finishing a pile I left from last week.I was bucking it and throwing the blocks in the back of my truck. The logger that is there has been hauling the logs out. On his loader lay a 066, no one was in sight. All alone in this field I had the urge to snag this saw when I was leaving the field, BUT I remembered all the high moral standards that this thread has. I stopped and thought about my intentions and then I realized that it would be wrong to steal this hard working loggers saw, thanks to all of you for the support in my time of weakness. But if I would have taken the saw, I was going to offer it to Greg first. LOL :greenchainsaw:

Sorry to say Im done here guys not because I dont believe in what I said but because you cant argue with an idiot. I stick by what I said on this subject and appreciate you guys that agree with me. I also appreciate you guys that dont agree with me and stated your opinion without all the negative bs and stuck to your guns as I did mine! mowoodchopper

Dont get to excited mule I mean done with this thread not AS !

Spacemule I never said I would not give you neg rep! I said I would not give it to 056 and I did not!
If thats being hypocritical Ill k*** your ***!

As for you my friend I did neg rep you after you did me, what comes around goes around!

And for future ref so your not talking without knowing as usuall , the only rep youll ever get from me will be neg I gave you! Also I have never used the neg rep before and dont plan on it again!

KICK HIS A$$ C-BASS!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

This thread is a wonderful example of the why, who and how crime and violence expands over a society. Everybody complains but they are always willing to excuse their own personal gains because they can.

At least he did not buy a firearm in this particular scenario. However it is enlightening to see how many of you would have. May you reap what you sow, times ten over.

In case you are curious, I walk away from deals like that all year long, every time it does not feel right. Stop helping criminals or just man up and do the thieving yourself.

People stop being pathetic, it is just a saw, car , gun whatever.

Seems to be a lot of confusion here; there is a huge difference between "fact" and "conjecture". I might be a little nervous to serve on a jury with some of you. Or, worse yet, to be the defendant in a case where some of you are on the jury. Yikes!

I'd have to agree....... this is why out of the 100+ trials I did last year, only 1 was tried to a jury!

Receiving stolen property is an extremely difficult charge to prove beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. The charges I see where the state actually files are no brainers, i.e. the person knows the thief personally or is a family member. This is an example of someone who has actual knowledge that the item is stolen. The "should have known" or second prong of RSP requires that a person do some reasonable inquiry in to the items origin. That is it.....

Remember, this saw was posted on Craigslist for the world to see which goes a long way. A couple questions about the saws origins to the seller and Gregz is fine. It is not against the law to get a good deal.

Okay, it is out of the bag. I belong to the most hated profession on AS, but after umpteen pages of reading I felt I needed to chime in.

I'd have to agree....... this is why out of the 100+ trials I did last year, only 1 was tried to a jury!

Receiving stolen property is an extremely difficult charge to prove beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. The charges I see where the state actually files are no brainers, i.e. the person knows the thief personally or is a family member. This is an example of someone who has actual knowledge that the item is stolen. The "should have known" or second prong of RSP requires that a person do some reasonable inquiry in to the items origin. That is it.....

Remember, this saw was posted on Craigslist for the world to see which goes a long way. A couple questions about the saws origins to the seller and Gregz is fine. It is not against the law to get a good deal.

Okay, it is out of the bag. I belong to the most hated profession on AS, but after umpteen pages of reading I felt I needed to chime in.

So, that makes it right????:dizzy:

You know how you can tell it's getting real cold?...... Lawyers have their hands in their own pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back