My package never arrived (Chinese saw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that there are federal felonies involved in the delivery of your chinese crap!!!
Just so I am not confusing anyone this was not one of my chineese saw deliveries (which I own a few of) but just something else I ordered, at this point I don't even remember what it was.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I see stuff marked as delivered long before they return to the office some days
Yes, their little scanny thingees get uploaded when they get back to the "mothership"!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The shipping company says they left my package at the street near my mailbox. I never seen it. Now I reported it to the seller, next is eBay. Me and my two boys were looking forward to beat the snots out of it. One boy is still in therapy. Torn pelvis. Bummer I didn’t get the saw.
Been there. Not a big deal. Probably be there tomorrow.

I go out and find the package, after I see that the usps says that they delivered it,
but the conspiracy thing, well...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
No.....

Oh, so usps shows the package shipped to you, the day before they ship it to you?
Just for "clarity"!!!
Shipped or delivered? There’s a difference. Not likely there will be any reasoning with you this late in the evening. Lol

Oh, come on!!!
Follow this thread!!
Back at ya. I’m saying I have received notices from whatever online source, that I had received a delivery that I had not. Was always there the next day. I don’t get panty wadded about it.

Back