My package never arrived (Chinese saw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you might go that route. I just know about the E-bay side, I have had 3 cases, where they said they never recieved the item, but tracking showed delivered. USPS is the one that drops the ball, and never has to make it good.

I had one case last year, the package went to his P.O. box in Puerto Rico, he wanted a refund because the Post Office was wiped off the map. Checked the tracking, it was "delivered" 5 days before the hurricane hit, E-bay sided with me there too.

Come on let’s keep this civil. I don’t want to cause problems here.

I contacted eBay and the seller. USPS delivered it. It’s gone from my purchase list on eBay.

Come on let’s keep this civil. I don’t want to cause problems here.

I contacted eBay and the seller. USPS delivered it. It’s gone from my purchase list on eBay.
When the item dissappear as does the seller they have been banned from ebay. I have bought some china junk as well as some stuff from some sellers before and they never ship or whatever and they will dissappear off your list. But my items were never shipped in those cases.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This thread really makes me wonder why anyone would buy anything from a Chinese chainsaw manufacturer or someone selling them.
Did you ever check the earthquake thread? Haha. I had $40 saws that to me run well above their cost. I love them for truck and yard saws.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I purchased my son a new husky 460 rancher. He was clearing up 7 acres for me in vt. It replaced his wild thing. He can’t believe the difference between the saws. I told him he can take the xp’s Up there soon to run some gas thru them.
He will be Lovin' those Xps, you'll prob have to go up there to visit your saws! LOL

I never received the saw. It was left at my mail box on the street so the shipper says it was delivered. I never received it. Other than this you Know as much as I do now.

Refund from seller. Sounds fishy?
I don't think so. Maybe they were worried they would not be sided with. They want to keep you happy and get a good feedback. I can't tell you the amount of stuff that when I am not happy with they are very quick to refund you. Their reputation depends on happy customers.

I traded a refund for good feedback your right. I wonder if the new import tariffs has something to do with my saw missing?

Latest posts

Back