Need a bigger companion for my Dolmar 115

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I had a 6400 lined up at an auction but someone hand deeper pockets that day.

I highly recommend the Dolmar 6100. I am a Stihl guy through and through, but I went out on a limb and bought a 6100. It is heavier than my 360 Pro and my 362c (sold it), doesn't have quite the maneuverability as the Stihl or Husqvarna saws do, but it is a nice running saw with plenty of power. I liked it so much, I bought a second one for my son for Christmas last year. I have also steered some family members over to the 6100 after them using mine.

There is a guy on Amazon that must have a truckload of Dolmar marked 6100s. I've ordered 2 from him for myself. He had them priced at $545 last year, but I think he recently went up. It looks like he is at $595 + FREE shipping. Below is a link to the saw...

https://www.amazon.com/Dolmar-PS-61..._1?keywords=dolmar+6100&qid=1572528770&sr=8-1

Want to stay Dolmar as colors would clash. Have used in mind 6100 or 6400 or ?. Thanks for the replies

Back