Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Label/Receipt Number: 4205 4762 9122 1288 8230 0008 7550 34
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Signature Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 8, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Kinda fishy to me. No offence Fish!

Label was printed on Feb 8th??

Sorry but this goes beyone pure lazyness!! He said he bought a shipping label online, so he never went to the post office at first. The only reason you've got results here now was cause his hand was forced. Even if you get the saw, I still think he is a no good *$%$##*, you get the picture. So far the package has not yet been recieved at the post office.

And I can't believe anybody gave him positive rep!!!!!! Even if the saw shows up, this little prick still doesn't deserve any pats on the back!!

LMAO. I used to work for a living but they decided Mexicans could do it for less money so I went back to school and got a job sitting on my big fat a55. I guess I am forgetting what real work is. REP SENT FOR KEEPING ME IN LINE!
:cheers::clap:

crap it says i have to spread it around. Would someone please hit the man with some rep for me

I know what you are saying anyway. Nobody wants to get their post nit picked for perfect spelling and punctuation by some ####head. But pinesfarms post made me tired trying to undertsand it.

I was never any good in English class in school, but I am thankful I was blessed with a gift for spelling. I know I shouldn't be judgemental, but I too cringe when I see horrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Don't get me wrong, I can screw up the English language as well as the next person, especially if I set my mind to it, but there's just something about proper usage of words, commas, etc that makes reading something that much easier ... and is a general indicator of one's education level who wrote it.

I withheld my personal comment on pine's spelling..........

I hope he didn't put "weegieland" as the shipping address.
It would sure bug me to string out a business deal the way this kid has done.
When I purchased a saw from WG he had it in the mail before I wrote the check. That made me a little nervous, I had the saw a day or two before the check arrived. Great guy to do business with! Now if he could only find me a 166.:chainsaw:

WOW 15 pages in 24hrs !! Is that a record?? Is there anyway to keep him from selling on the classifieds?? Or maybey just suspend him from member privilages for a period of time? Honestly if it were up to me i would just kick him off all together. But thats me ,im not a forgive and forget person ,and im sure the phone call to his dad and this tread are the only reason that he shiped that saw! Its real easy to say im sorry when you get caught. That type of person is usually that way or at least capable of being that way the rest of his/her life. Its been proven . Its a fact that over 60% of convicted theives end up doing it again at some point in there life.

Label/Receipt Number: 4205 4762 9122 1288 8230 0008 7550 34
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Signature Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 8, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Kinda fishy to me. No offence Fish!

Label was printed on Feb 8th??

Sorry but this goes beyone pure lazyness!! He said he bought a shipping label online, so he never went to the post office at first. The only reason you've got results here now was cause his hand was forced. Even if you get the saw, I still think he is a no good *$%$##*, you get the picture. So far the package has not yet been recieved at the post office.

And I can't believe anybody gave him positive rep!!!!!! Even if the saw shows up, this little prick still doesn't deserve any pats on the back!!

well said!

That label still has not been scanned in anywhere. I thought you could only print priority or express mail from home, not first class or parcel post. Priority and express are both trackable, and they would get scanned in at a pickup at your house/business, or via a scan form when dropped off, or when they hit a new hub in the delivery process, for the last one, they date stamp the 2nd half of the label as proof of mailing. And judging by the online tracking, the last scenario is what we are waiting on to show a package has been sent with that tracking number.

You guys repping this kid back to green before a saw has shown up show just how flawed the rep system is and also a good indicator of what's wrong with the country overall. At best, we have a rotten delayed, no communication deal, at worst we have a thief. How either is worthy of positive rep is beyond my understanding.

I was never any good in English class in school, but I am thankful I was blessed with a gift for spelling. I know I shouldn't be judgemental, but I too cringe when I see horrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Don't get me wrong, I can screw up the English language as well as the next person, especially if I set my mind to it, but there's just something about proper usage of words, commas, etc that makes reading something that much easier ... and is a general indicator of one's education level who wrote it.

I withheld my personal comment on pine's spelling..........

Fairly well written. However, the reason the words are written in the first place is to convey a thought or opinion. It is difficult to know what a person is trying to say if the grammer is too bad. And if you can't do that, then too bad. :(

USPS Priority mail tracking is anything but real-time. It may well show up before the status changes. It's nothing like the real-time tracking of your other carriers.

You are correct Trimmmed, in that only Priority Mail and up can be printed online. Parcel Post must be bought in the PO.

Me thinks everyone ought to let this die for a day or two. Now that the offender has supposedly come clean and shipped the saw, some of you are now nitpicking and looking for excuses to fight with each other. Give it up. Puuuulease. So much drama all the time. Get out and enjoy some of the warm sunshine we've been having here in Ohio this week! It does the body good.

[QUOTE
Me thinks everyone ought to let this die for a day or two. Now that the offender has supposedly come clean and shipped the saw, some of you are now nitpicking and looking for excuses to fight with each other. Give it up. Puuuulease. So much drama all the time. Get out and enjoy some of the warm sunshine we've been having here in Ohio this week! It does the body good.[/QUOTE]

+1,,

well said!

That label still has not been scanned in anywhere. I thought you could only print priority or express mail from home, not first class or parcel post. Priority and express are both trackable, and they would get scanned in at a pickup at your house/business, or via a scan form when dropped off, or when they hit a new hub in the delivery process, for the last one, they date stamp the 2nd half of the label as proof of mailing. And judging by the online tracking, the last scenario is what we are waiting on to show a package has been sent with that tracking number.

You guys repping this kid back to green before a saw has shown up show just how flawed the rep system is and also a good indicator of what's wrong with the country overall. At best, we have a rotten delayed, no communication deal, at worst we have a thief. How either is worthy of positive rep is beyond my understanding.

Same sentiment here...I neg repped the kid early on and was appalled to see him with the good nova when I got back from work......

No saw yet folks,and that tracking number is fishy as hell....

I print all my shipping from home, and it is almost never scanned when I drop it off, usually gets scanned once it hits Louisville, sometimes the tracking
doesn't register until it hits the P.O. in his area.

Before we all let it die for a while, I have to add some "food for thought" for young laddie pinefarm after seeing his "attempt" to make it right. Receiving payment for goods owed in a good faith deal, and neglecting to fulfill your obligation is not a MISTAKE and it is not LAZINESS, there's another motive there. Nobody can be sure that you would have made good on the the transaction without your father getting involved. You've done NOTHING to better yourself to this point, and I don't mean on some Internet Forum, I mean in LIFE. We all have the opportunity at, and the ability to act on what is called "Life's Lesson's". This is but one of what will become many during your foray into adulthood. My suggestion is you indeed learn from it, and set yourself on a life's course that affords you the ability to enjoy it, and not always run from it.

However, if the label was printed on Feb. 8th, I doubt that it will go through.

It is supposed to go in the mail the date indicated.

Now that's a good post...............Right on Dave :clap:

Will I get a package with a saw, a lump of coal or no package at all?

Not once has this fella initiated any contact with me other than to get the $$$ his way. I'd pry to get some info weather he's gotten payment or shipped it, the responses have been far and few.

A shipping label from Feb 8th, only 2 weeks late on that one. Not shipping untill? We still don't know what or anything is on the way. At first he claimed that he gave it to his dad to ship right away, but went on vaccation and his dad left it on the back seat of his pickup truck. Then another shipping label from Feb 8th, the timeline of events to the responses in the PM's is strange.

On the bright side at about 12:30pm someday when the mail man drives in the yard, the dog will have someone to chase. Olaf loves to run, the UPS man is his favorite, he gets on the UPS truck to check things out. Nothing takes abuse like a UPS truck, and they race. UPS man says "you're going to see some gravel fly today" UPS man hits the gas for 1/4 mile then the brakes and Olaf turns around and barks, mad that the race is off.

Last edited:
USPS Priority mail tracking is anything but real-time. It may well show up before the status changes. It's nothing like the real-time tracking of your other carriers.

You are correct Trimmmed, in that only Priority Mail and up can be printed online. Parcel Post must be bought in the PO.

Me thinks everyone ought to let this die for a day or two. Now that the offender has supposedly come clean and shipped the saw, some of you are now nitpicking and looking for excuses to fight with each other. Give it up. Puuuulease. So much drama all the time. Get out and enjoy some of the warm sunshine we've been having here in Ohio this week! It does the body good.

:agree2:

well said!

Thanks. Ya I don't get it at all. Like everything else in this world it seems. Kids getting praise for doing mediocre things.

True its not real time, but every time I've had tracking its updated once a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back