Neighbor trouble

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neighbor obviously does not understand Architecture. Craftsman style home are based on functionality and natural beauty of wood. Very nice.
attachment.php

Thanks.I think the house is more Prairie Style than Craftsman, as the roof is hipped and it has the generous eaves.There is a FL Wright down the street that uses the same brick.

headleyj

headleyj

ArboristSite Guru
I know what you mean about annoying neighbors. I park my 16 foot dual axle trailer up next to my garage and sometimes I don't bother emptying the brush out of it right away. My neighbor had the nerve to ask me when I planned on emptying it so she didn't have to look at it. Mind you, this is the same neighbor that had just finished painting her house lavender with robin's egg blue trim. I kid you not. I told her she was lucky I didn't park my loaded trailer in her side yard so I don't have to look at her hideous house. She hasn't had much to say after that. Which is fine with me.
I laughed out loud at this one!

headleyj

headleyj

ArboristSite Guru
When he goes to bed make some Limburger cheese sauce on the stove, thin it with milk until it can be sucked in to a big turkey baster then run over there and squirt it down the fresh air intake on his cars (if the doors aren't locked go right in the defroster vents). Nothing like the smell of ripe Limburger in the morning.:D:D

hell I almost swallowed my chew on this one!!! Awesome!!

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Actually worked with a guy that did that. The neighbor called the cops on him and the cops accused my co-worker of making threatening gestures. Turned out to be a little more trouble than it was worth, since the co-worker started an argument with the cops which resulted him a quick trip down to the local klink until his wife got him out.

Tes

Sounds like your co-worker may not have been kidding about the voices. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::givebeer::givebeer::givebeer: