New Husqvarna saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bwalker said:
Simon, did they tell you when the saw would be released? How much did it weigh?
Rick, 3lbs lighter than a 385? I think you might be full o ****.

Ben save it!!! Every time I post you come in and run your mouth.The bad part is you dont even know what your talking about.:dizzy:

Rick

Ben,
How does it feel to loose ownership of Elux?
LOL.
Ben save it!!! Every time I post you come in and run your mouth.The bad part is you dont even know what your talking about.
Someone menstrating? 3lbs is alot to par off the 385 when huskys last saw GAINED weight over the model it replaced. BTW where are the pics you where going to post of said saw?
[The bad part is you dont even know what your talking about.
/QUOTE]
Uh, yea I dont know anything and your a Mensa member, right?

bwalker said:
LOL.

Someone menstrating? 3lbs is alot to par off the 385 when huskys last saw GAINED weight over the model it replaced. BTW where are the pics you where going to post of said saw?
[The bad part is you dont even know what your talking about.
/QUOTE]
Uh, yea I dont know anything and your a Mensa member, right?

No im not a Mensa member.But I do run chainsaws.Not just my mouth! HAHAHA

Rick

Simonizer said:
390. I ran it. It exists. No bull**it.

Ben....it must of been 3 lbs. lighter. How could Simon pick it up and run it with that injured shoulder if it wasn't. hahaha!

rahtreelimbs said:
Hey Rick, I thought it was mentioned that someone in your family or someone you guys are associated with helped Husky test the 575 for over a year.

Is this true???

Rich, My brother Cliff runs alot of saws for husky.He ran the 575 for a long time before it hit the market.When you run saws for the factory you have to log every tank of fuel.He has also ran saws for them that never were produced.I just talked to him and he said the 390 is 3lbs lighter than the 395.And in my post I said 385 Sorry.

Rick

I'm happy to hear of Simon's miraculous recovery- Scotch & pain pills can get him in good enough shape to run a new saw. Now if he can ship his long-promised demo saw, so many other people's lives will be complete. BTW, how is it using a saw while drinking & on drugs?

Stihldoc said:
I'm happy to hear of Simon's miraculous recovery- Scotch & pain pills can get him in good enough shape to run a new saw. Now if he can ship his long-promised demo saw, so many other people's lives will be complete. BTW, how is it using a saw while drinking & on drugs?
Wow, you guys are like a pack of bingo-playing women. When it comes to jumping to conclusions you should be in the fu**ing Olympics. I had a driver from Vancouver, my neck/shoulder was sore from sitting most of the day. I took a Robax and had a couple glasses of JW Black Label when I got home. By the time this comes around again, you ladies will have me smoking crack and simultaneously limbing with an 090, dangling from a 206 JetRanger.

Simon, JW Black Label?! With your $$, you can afford some really good single malt. I mean, :censored:, if you're going drink scotch whisky, at least make it something good. Have you read the Michael Jackson (the British spirits writer) book? Of course taste is subjective, but the book is quite useful. I got mine free with a bottle of Highland Park 18 Year Old Single Malt.

Aw ra best!

Simon it is just a tough crowd around here but never mind them , I hope you used a ferry along the way from Vancouver but maybe that Lexus has enough power to just skip her way across the Strait

Simonizer said:
Wow, you guys are like a pack of bingo-playing women. When it comes to jumping to conclusions you should be in the fu**ing Olympics. I had a driver from Vancouver, my neck/shoulder was sore from sitting most of the day. I took a Robax and had a couple glasses of JW Black Label when I got home. By the time this comes around again, you ladies will have me smoking crack and simultaneously limbing with an 090, dangling from a 206 JetRanger.

Seems like a big waste of time to have you run the saw Doogie, especially while smoking crack, and dangling from a chopper. Did your driver have to start the saw for ya? hahaha!

Chris J. said:
Simon, JW Black Label?! With your $$, you can afford some really good single malt. I mean, :censored:, if you're going drink scotch whisky, at least make it something good. Have you read the Michael Jackson (the British spirits writer) book? Of course taste is subjective, but the book is quite useful. I got mine free with a bottle of Highland Park 18 Year Old Single Malt.

Aw ra best!
I like blended scotch. JW Blue at Christmas. it about $240.00 CAD a bottle. JW Red is awful. I don't mind Dalwhinnie for a single malt.

ehp said:
Simon it is just a tough crowd around here but never mind them , I hope you used a ferry along the way from Vancouver but maybe that Lexus has enough power to just skip her way across the Strait
Actualy we were in a Mazda MPV mini-van. I had some parts to bring over for some sanitizing machines for Safeway stores, Purdy's chocolates and two other large bakeries. We were also looking at an industrial building (10000 sq. Ft. in Abbotsford.) Cheers.

spelling bee champ

Lagavulin is the distillate of choice. It doesn't seem right to mix good single malt with crap to come up with a blended scotch.

Please feel free to attack any spelling or usage errors.

Latest posts

Back