New Husqvarna saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. said:
Lagavulin is the distillate of choice. It doesn't seem right to mix good single malt with crap to come up with a blended scotch.

Please feel free to attack any spelling or usage errors.
I will try it. (Is it good with root-beer?)

Root-beer. Maybe that is why I do not like blended. I drink scotch the way the queen intended, with one large ice cube.

Fred

Mr. said:
Root-beer. Maybe that is why I do not like blended. I drink scotch the way the queen intended, with one large ice cube.

Fred
I was joking. I drink it neat, room temp, crystal glass. The Queen of Scotland? WTF?

Yeah, the queen of Scotland, Mary. No, the queen of England. Even the kings have been "queens."

My apologies to the British the moment they go home.

FRED
Irish by nature.

I understand the history of Mary queen of Scots. I just bastardized everything for impact.

Mr. said:
I understand the history of Mary queen of Scots. I just bastardized everything for impact.
Bastardized, excellent word. On ArboristSite, this word has another meaning. It is when you get attacked by a group of arborists who were conceived out of wedlock. I have been bastardized on several occasions. Ha ha.

Wedlock is also an interesting word. It leaves me with images of my parents "tied" like dogs upon my conception.

Fred

Mr. said:
Wedlock is also an interesting word. It leaves me with images of my parents "tied" like dogs upon my conception.

Fred
You are a strange, albeit, comical man. You shall fit in here nicely. Cheers.

L-Enterprises said:
Next time in Abbotsford , if you see a tall Mountie 6'6" with a K-9 Suburban , say high to him for me........my brother inlaw .:laugh: Dont touch the glass......dogs bite
I like dogs. (I don't think I could eat a whole one though)

I have sent some time in Abbotsford, the mill I worked for sent me there to learn how to profile grind for the planers, which really didnot make a lot of sense cause the mill didnot have a profile grinder, had to do everything by hand

sometimes I hit the keys and they donot type for me, thats how somewhere I think there should be a p in there

And remember I just came in from about 12 below 0 F so you are going to need to be a pretty good shot to hit them:blob2:

kf_tree said:

I had a 390 in a 1968 Galaxy 500 and MAN was that a Boat Achor!!! My buddy had a 69 Galaxy 500 the 428CJ and what a world of difference. Is Husqvarna coming out with a 428XPG in the near future? Another friend had a 427 side oiler that also had incredible power and durability. He always ran Poulan oil with "HeavyTackifier".

If this 390 is anything like my 390 they just pull it out of production ASAP. It will save us all from another heavy oil leaker.

JMHO

Latest posts

Back