New Um...Backup Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegaome

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

The saw man came down the river today with a truckload of saws and parts. I knew he was getting close because I was getting the fever. I ended up with three new to me backup saws. The first one was his personal Stihl 028 WB, its has a new carb (WT-16B) I could not find any info on this carb on the Walbro site though. The second was a kind of Frankenstien Husky/JRed 266, she is, well just say hard on the eyes but seems to cut OK. I dont know if this is an XP or SE or what but it is S/N 9150072. The crank case is orange and where I got this S/N from and the handle/tank is red as is whats left of the clutch cover. If anyone can provide info on what model this is I would appreciate it. The third saw may be the best it is a Homelite EZ in real good shape as far as I can tell so far and just a beautful little saw. I also picked up a dozen or so rebuild kits and some odds and ends. I showed him this web site and hope he gets on here and does some posting. Well the snow is falling and I can hole up and work on some saws but I probably should check on some old folks to see if they need some snow shoveled forst. Maybe I will get some pictures to post. Have a good day.

v/r

Mike

Howdy All,

Here are a few pics. Feel free to laugh or comment. Thanks sawTroll for telling me the RPMs on the other thread. I should not have asked there and high jacked the thread. I was thinking about them new saws.

Here are the three I got today

View attachment 44101

Here is the frankenstien Husqvarna 266 somthing

View attachment 44102

Here are my echos, the one in the middle is my main saw

View attachment 44103

and here are some I was working on (don't look SawTroll)

View attachment 44104

Will see if these post before I post more. Have a good evening.

v/r

Mike

Latest posts

Back