• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nos Husqvarna 268xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
NOS 268XP I bought in a package deal on another site. Absolute prestine, mint condition. Never seen a drop of fuel, oil, or even had a bar mounted. I received the saw and took it out of the box for pictures and then it went right back into the box. I have no need for it and no intention of ever fueling it, so cutting it loose. Saw will ship UPS, fully insured. Price is $650 shipped. Paypal as a Gift.

Here are some pics.....
26683-0dbfeed4e501c0f6f3a99babffd8030e.jpg 26684-da2a7df79c33b683084bed711a547f93.jpg 26685-32b1700ef54050234457fdf64ab4775d.jpg 26686-193cda4be384bf38e8b8a9dcce1a36f0.jpg 26687-5f5ee969bdafc4d79735f0cadb3d2a9e.jpg

Shoot me a PM if your interested. I've sold and bought many times on here and have plenty of Character references.

mint 242xp
minty Mastermind Ported husq 246 taching 15,600.
may very well sell the Mastermind ported 272xp too.

Pics of those here:

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/family-pics-my-saw-collection.263678/

Why Im selling some:
My mom (70 years old) found a pretty little Pit Bull walking down the road on a choke collar, dragging a logging chain. I wound up bringing the little girl home..... so became a foster in a way. I started emailing the different Pit Bull rescues in the area trying to find her a home. I knew I didnt want her going back where she broke free from. While waiting for ETPB rescue to have an opening, I paid out of pocket $482.77 to get Sophie (as I named her) wormed, flea treatment, skin treatment, all shots, spayed... trying to greaten her chances of being adopted. Then 2 weeks ago (Fri) she dug under the fence of her 40x60 kennel and into the ajoining kennel where my son's senior dog is. I am sure Sophie was just trying to play and jump around, and my son's dog is a grouch. Lucy snapped at her, and walked right into a fight she couldnt win. She had a chunk bit out of her side the size of my fist, her legs looked like that had been shot with buckshot, and her left front pad was near ripped off. We rushed her to our vet. He understood that my son's dog was to be saved irregardless of cost. Im sure he gave me a discount, but I still paid right at $1000. They got her sewed up and reconstructed her pad.
The very next day, ETPB emailed me and said they were ready for Sophie. Talk about a day late and a dollar short. They were made aware of the situation and picked her up.

Im not bad mouthing the breed. This was just something that happened. I stand by my opinion that there is no better breed to raise around your children. Heck, even Lucy, when I took her back to the vet to have the drain tube pulled from her side, the doctor had to stitch the wound closed... and she sat there and let him do it. Id post other pics of Lucy's injuries but they cast a bad image on the breed.

Attachments

• Sophie 2.jpg
    Sophie 2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Sophie 3.jpg
    Sophie 3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Diesel and Madalyn.jpg
    Diesel and Madalyn.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 125
Wow. Wish I didn't have to buy ice tires for the bike.
Best friend has 2 pits, great dogs.

Good luck, a saw like that needs no luck though.

Very nice saw Steven. How do these compare to the 262 stock?

Those terrier can always find ways to get in trouble
That bull terrier I have 2 years ago decided to go on a copper head killing spree by killing 8 CH but it also cost me 100.00 a snake in vet bills in shots

Man Steven I hate to see you sell these saws. I know how much you love them.

Ive been deliberating this for near a week. I chose the 268 bc I will never fuel it or need it, and the 246 and 242 bc I am young and perfectly content to sling the 254 or 262s for limbing. Their supposed to be light sabers for limbing. Ol Randy has that 246 tached at 15.6K. Make a hell of a trim saw.

Very nice saw Steven. How do these compare to the 262 stock?

Hell if I know.:) It's nos and Ive never run one. I have watched a few videos of one on youtube while I was deliberating cutting it loose. I think chasis wise they are similar to the 272xp but slightly lower cc. It's def larger framed than a 262xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back