• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nos Husqvarna 268xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you need to take a close look at the top end, to determine which one it actually is! ;)
Odd to me that the cylinder has the part number on it, not 50ZN13 or 14 like all the ones I've seen.

Odd to me that the cylinder has the part number on it, not 50ZN13 or 14 like all the ones I've seen.

What I can see of that number reminds me of a Gilardoni open port cylinder, but I can't say for sure for a couple of reasons....

Also, as far as I can judge, the cylinder doesn't have the large bulges over the transfers, that the 268xp cylinders have.

What I can see of that number reminds me of a Gilardoni open port cylinder, but I can't say for sure for a couple of reasons....

Also, as far as I can judge, the cylinder doesn't have the large bulges over the transfers, that the 268xp cylinders have.

I went down to the garage and got it out of the box. What can you glean from these pics Niko?

NOS 268.jpg NOS 268 clutch side.jpg NOS 268 cylinder stamp.jpg NOS 268 fitler.jpg NOS 268 Gilardoni 2.jpg

ok. well if we are done with the saw, Im gonna pack it back up and get it ready for shipping.

Wish I had the extra greenbacks.

Stickers only ad HP. That XP makes it go faster ;)

Good luck with sale Steven. The buyer of this saw should be a happy man.

this would be the ultimate stocking stuffer. If this saw is sold and in route to the new owner..... Thanksgiving will take on a whole 'nother meaning to the buyer.:ices_rofl:

The manual is in the mail should be there Friday
Somebody is missing out on a bargain Steven

It's already priced at a rock bottom bargain price guys. This isnt a saw you can walk into the dealer and get off the shelf. If it was a current model, my price would have to compete with what a dealer would sell for, or better yet what a sponsor would sell for. But there isnt a dealer that I know of that you can walk in and buy a NOS 268xp off the shelf.

Im fine with it staying in a box on the shelf.

Hey steven dont feel bad.im setting on 4 nice stihls right now on craigslist.3 im trying to sell for a friend and an uncle and 1 that I busted hind end on to get ready for a guy that has apparently backed out.

I dont. I was selling this for what I had in it. Next time it is listed, it wont be for that price. Someone should have snatched it up. Same reason I closed the 246 listing, I was giving that saw away and foks were still trying to haggle. Im not taking a bath on a saw that is no longer produced. I have $770 in that saw and people wanted a better deal than $550 shipped.:dizzy: I have bought a ton of saws on this site and other sites, and I have never tried to haggle or negotiate price. I always pay the asking price. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back