Ohio GTG - Spring Fling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at kevin's lineup I pretty much figure on being a spectator myself. Thats where I hope they have some ginin around wood there for just runnin everyday saws. I don't know how many serious racers are planning on coming but some classes may have a few participants and a whole lot of spectators.

I had the GTG on my calendar but the Kart parts swap meet at 61 Kartway is the same day. I need to attend that.

Bill

After looking at kevin's lineup I pretty much figure on being a spectator myself. Thats where I hope they have some ginin around wood there for just runnin everyday saws. I don't know how many serious racers are planning on coming but some classes may have a few participants and a whole lot of spectators.

LOL I don't think Kevin will have a problem out running my 372, so I'll most likely be watching and sipping on a beer.:cheers:

have some hotel/motel problems myself.......

They have a problem with my requirement of a mint/amish girl on my pillow in the morning......................

Actually, they are booked until May.

I meant Andyshine could run his EHP372 against Ian's EHP372.

Might as well bring those saws fellas, it is a "chainsaw" GTG after all. :cheers:

That's too bad. I would have like to have met you.

Brad,

I would have liked to meet you also as well as many others. The trip out to OH is a long one but one I am willing to make when the schedule allows. That weekend is the Kart sawpmeet as well as a family obligation. I just checked mapquest an it is about 520 miles one way to Perrysville from my place in Illinois. I always attend the show up in Baraboo WI which is also right at 520 miles from Perrysville. If you can work it in the Baraboo show is a real nice time.

Bill

:laugh: still in pieces in the garage. :dizzy:

Worst part is I only need a few small items and it's back together, kinda had other priorities lately. Gonna have to move that one up the list a little and get it done.

I've got another 044 in pieces sitting right next to it that seems to be in a holding pattern to. :dizzy:

Due to unforeseen circumstances at work I've had to put the fun money on hold for a while and tie up some loose ends around here. Getting ready to be laid off for anywhere from nine months to two years aint no fun. :(

Needless to say I'll probably be sitting this GTG out, (been off the last two weeks to) so take lots of pictures. I really wanted to see that piped 084 of Kevin’s in action, as well as a few others. :cry:

:laugh: still in pieces in the garage. :dizzy:

Worst part is I only need a few small items and it's back together, kinda had other priorities lately. Gonna have to move that one up the list a little and get it done.

I've got another 044 in pieces sitting right next to it that seems to be in a holding pattern to. :dizzy:

Due to unforeseen circumstances at work I've had to put the fun money on hold for a while and tie up some loose ends around here. Getting ready to be laid off for anywhere from nine months to two years aint no fun. :(

Needless to say I'll probably be sitting this GTG out, (been off the last two weeks to) so take lots of pictures. I really wanted to see that piped 084 of Kevin’s in action, as well as a few others. :cry:

Im sorry to hear about the layoff Erick. If there is anything that I can do to help just let me know. What parts are you lacking to get the BEAST back together?

Im sorry to hear about the layoff Erick. If there is anything that I can do to help just let me know. What parts are you lacking to get the BEAST back together?

Same here. Lockheed Martin just closed the office I was out of. 47 people out of jobs. Fortunately, I was one of two that began working on a project remotely for Orlando. The two of us and four others are the only ones left out of the 47 that still have jobs with LM here. I consider myself very fortunate. Thank the good Lord. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

I don't want to offend you, but if gas money is the issue with this GTG, let us help you out. I'm sure there are more than a few of us that would be willing to pay your gas to get you there. Please be honest with us. It's not a big deal, and yes, we know you're not begging. We just want you to be there.:cheers::cheers:

I don't want to offend you, but if gas money is the issue with this GTG, let us help you out. I'm sure there are more than a few of us that would be willing to pay your gas to get you there. Please be honest with us. It's not a big deal, and yes, we know you're not begging. We just want you to be there.
+1. Let us know!!!

While we are taking up a collection for gas money there might be some others not coming do to gas prices too.

Latest posts

Back