Ohio GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to thanks everyone for attending I had a great time.
Special thanks to Larry from the HOS for letting us play with a bunch of saws that most will never get a chance to see let alone run Thanks Larry.
Also to Big Dave for keeping thing organized.
It ws nice to meet the new guys that attended a great bunch of guys and hope to see you all again in the future. OK

Judges.jpg

Last edited:
Gypo Logger said:
I was trying to leave the best for the last, but here's a sneak preview.
Great picture Steve, thanks.
John

Sorry, it was one of the few I took. Got good pics of me? OK

Wow! Looks like you guys had a blast. Sorry I couldn't make it, just didn't want to make the 2 hour drive out there by myself. Now, if we have one a little closer...:)

361kid said:
Wow! Looks like you guys had a blast. Sorry I couldn't make it, just didn't want to make the 2 hour drive out there by myself. Now, if we have one a little closer...:)

You missed a good time. I was looking forward to running a 361. There was people that drove more than 6 hours! :jawdrop:

I posted some more pics on hotsaws. Here is the link
http://www.hotsaws.com/showthread.php?t=170

Steve

Last edited:
Damn! 6 hours! I feel guilty now. I'll tell you what Steve, Wooster's not that far from me...I'll make it a point to stop by when I'm out there. I'll bring my 361 under one condition...you fire up that 066:cheers:

Man 361 you could have tried any saw you ever dreamed of trying out. Eric and John opened the door and let us run anything in any class. Piped saws and big saws running in the 4-5 sec range with us newbs running them. it was like being given the keys at the race track and racing anything you wanted. I know me and my friend that came up there with me on our hour drive would do it again in a heart beat.Havent felt my heart pump like that since the bracket racing days. My hats off to you guys for letting us play your game with your saws.
drinks.gif

OK, I just gotta ask. What's with organizing this GTG here at AS , but posting pics on the other site? Hell, I just got here and already have to toggle between the two for full coverage?

361kid said:
Damn! 6 hours! I feel guilty now. I'll tell you what Steve, Wooster's not that far from me...I'll make it a point to stop by when I'm out there. I'll bring my 361 under one condition...you fire up that 066:cheers:

Anytime, although my 2186 outcut the 066. Guess I need to work on some chains.....

Bob, I'll post my pics over here too.

Steve

Eric,

Thanks again for a great day. What a great group of guys, especially to all who let the newbies run the piped saws. What a rush!.

Quote of the day:

"I told the wife I was going to a chainsaw GTG. If I don't go home smelling like 2-cycle mix and beer, she'll think I been running around on her." -BumpR

LOL!

Here's the man with his new MS460. -First tank of gas!

Ahh, thanks for the pic! And the chance to run that itty-bitty barred 660! Wow. That's nutz. And yeah, you got me scamming ebay for a basket-case 660. The wife will be calling...

Oh, notice the 13 second time for my "husky" versus the 6.06 seconds for the Stihl? Perhaps THAT will shut everybody up once and for all. Uh, wait a minute, then again cut4fun's poulan outran my OTHER stihl, so I suppose Poulan's top-o-the-heap... I gotta get some Amsoil or something. Get me "the edge" before the next GTG.

Bob, I think your smile was just a little bigger in this pic.

Joe

OK saw hacks, I have been waiting for the million dollar question to be answered but nobody is touching it for some reason. Did the famed Simon super saw make it out of Junkies saw locker? Or is the whole Simon deal the big joke on us AS non-insiders that I think it is?

Wanted to make the show but things more important came up, looks like a fun deal and wont miss the next one close enough to be a day trip.

Back