old 35a

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin hayes

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
got this one running during thanksgiving apparently my vidoes are the long so pictutes will have to do..sorry
ffa452af6ec44bf7bdfb7373586202f0.jpg
5c6b643b63ad855bd5b23aaaf0e3c28d.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

That’s....awesome
thanks man shes sweet couldnt believe all the carb parts where still in good shape after 60 years and all original parts to!! got two took the points and coil out of the worn out one and put them in this one need a different fuel filter the old one keeps stopping up the wierd but cool carb system it has

Wow that’s cool. I love the McCulloch saws. And that is definitely a beauty!! I really like the older duck logo as well. Have you put her to the wood?

Wow that’s cool. I love the McCulloch saws. And that is definitely a beauty!! I really like the older duck logo as well. Have you put her to the wood?
i love them to thats all i use dont even own anything else traded a nice running poulan 3700 counter vibe to my best friend Justin dad for that one and havent cut with it yet figured i would let justin and his dad use it first since it ment something to them both old father son memories im sure but i cant wait to use this slow ass thing on something so i got next!!!

Back