Overhaul the engine on the bucket or new bucket?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually, two electrical leads come out from the hour meter. These leads have to be connected to the particular portion of the wiring system which is energized whenever the ignition key is turned “on”. Most commonly, the leads coming out of the hour meter are connected to the electric fuel pump which is designed to supply enough fuel to the injector pump.

It is important to make sure that the leads are properly connected. A proper connection of the leads offers a full fledged guarantee that the meter starts when the engine is turned on and would only run if the engine is running.

The other lead of the meter has to be attached to a negative terminal. The negative terminal is usually located close by.

i stock the complete works kit and half of what the dealer sells them for. let me know if i can help you out, i can ship it all to your front door. also its a fairly easy rebuild to do, i would highly recommend not going to a INT dealer but a good diesel shop

Back