Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm On the right, Dave Zerfoss ( Pres of Husqvarna ) in the middle and my Brother Dean on the left ( my business partner )

attachment.php

Who drives that race car?

Slamm, you still riding? I used to do some back in my younger days. Never got to pbr caliber, just mostly local rodeos and associations like ipra, naba, sebra and what not. There is some rank stock in those associations but not as rank as those pbr events. You ever make it on the blc tour?

No I've never made it to the BLC's have been close to making the cut several times, but "things" happened, LOL. I have been riding for 12 years, been out for the last year after a bull broke my leg backwards. I'm really busy right now and just haven't found the time to train to get back to where I need to be to compete successfully. I make some rowels that are patented and used for bull riding, at one time I had 41 of the top 45 guys in the PBR using them. With this product I still get to stay in touch with everyone in bullriding, even though I'm not riding right now.

Later,

Sam

Nice deer, Stihl Sawing. Off topic, but do you think the new Arkansas regulations regarding antler size are helping you guys shoot better racks?

I live in Texas, but my land is in Louisiana where 'if it's brown it's down'. :(

Nice deer, Stihl Sawing. Off topic, but do you think the new Arkansas regulations regarding antler size are helping you guys shoot better racks?

I live in Texas, but my land is in Louisiana where 'if it's brown it's down'. :(

Thats how Kansas is, as well. Buck or Doe permit, go kill it...too many deer here. Lots of auto accidents.

Oh Yeah The hunting has gotten better each year. We see bigger racks and bigger deer. The 3 point rule is the best thing that ever happened here.

The only thing the 3-point rule is helping is the insurance companies from all the excess deer wrecks we have in the state. I agree - if it's brown it should go down :)

No I've never made it to the BLC's have been close to making the cut several times, but "things" happened, LOL. I have been riding for 12 years, been out for the last year after a bull broke my leg backwards. I'm really busy right now and just haven't found the time to train to get back to where I need to be to compete successfully. I make some rowels that are patented and used for bull riding, at one time I had 41 of the top 45 guys in the PBR using them. With this product I still get to stay in touch with everyone in bullriding, even though I'm not riding right now.

Later,

Sam

I hear ya about the injury stuff. Its not if, but when, we've all heard that a thousand times. I rode about 8 years and the injuries finally made me give it up. Those rowels sound cool. I used those clg Jerome davis signature spurs. I always had problems with keeping my toes turned out, so I cut the shank off the spurs and welded it at a different angle. It seemed to help quite a bit. I could keep my toes staight and ride more with my knees. Send me a pic of those rowels if you get a chance, I'd like to see those.

Back