Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my super ugly mug, enjoy.

RayinTomball

:dizzy: I never thought I would see so many topless, man-chest pictures in one place. :dizzy:

This thread proves that AS draws from a much larger demographic than we realize.

Last edited:
At least I'm not a used up old cull like you Dennis. I have a few good years left in me.

Hey Andy......In those few good years you have left....you better quit looking at the camera and work more on your technique.....Hahahahahahaha!

CC2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks well quick!
Any chance of leaving me your saws in your will lol
Or is it only in Scotland bikers have a very short life expectancy!

Heres a pic of me with my new orange and black toy. Now if some nice weather would arrive I'd be all set.:)

08busa100rf8.jpg

NO!! Leave them all to ME in your will....

BTW...

A mountain man looking guy, that likes to cut firewood, hanging out on an arborist's and chainsaw enthusiast website, wearing slippers sitting on a shiny new crotch rocket....

hhhmmmm me thinks somethin doesn't seem to fit here... :cheers:

Also before I forget..

Nice bike.

Last edited:
NO!! Leave them all to ME in your will....

BTW...

A mountain man looking guy, that likes to cut firewood, hanging out on an arborist's and chainsaw enthusiast website, wearing slippers sitting on a shiny new crotch rocket....

hhhmmmm me thinks somethin doesn't seem to fit here... :cheers:

Also before I forget..

Nice bike.

That doesn't just look like any crotch rocket, it looks like a Hayabusa, correct me if I'm wrong, but that is one BAD ASS bike.

That doesn't just look like any crotch rocket, it looks like a Hayabusa, correct me if I'm wrong, but that is one BAD ASS bike.

Thats not just any old 'busa it's the new and improved version. :D Me likey.

Nice Bike. :clap: :cheers:

But please change out of the slippers before riding that thing.

Hayabusa = 1300cc crotch rocket?!!!!

Do you have to declare it on a life insurace application?

Nice bike. Probably the last choice for someone that has never owned one before.:)

Looks like fun.... Scarey fun.

Don

Hayabusa = 1300cc crotch rocket?!!!!

Do you have to declare it on a life insurace application?

Nice bike. Probably the last choice for someone that has never owned one before.:)

Looks like fun.... Scarey fun.

Don

do a search on youtube for "ghost rider"

he has put a turbo on his hayabusa... nuts

Latest posts

Back